This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who in here has an astra vxr and how old r you

hey how many people in here actualy own an astra vxr and how old r you because i own a astra vxr and im 19 years old just woundered if any one else was haveing problems getting pulled up by the police just to see if the car was yours and to say nice car by the way lol so ?
    sigpic proud owner of astra vxr n custom vivaro nurburg

Im 24 and I dont get pulled even with my illegal plate

Comment

24 and my VXR looks modded aswell and they usually ignore me like i'm not even there xx

Comment

29 and no problems at all.

Comment

Until you hit 30 - you'll have loads then (almost over the hill, incontinence, alcohol dependency e.t.c.)

Comment

Hi mate,

21 here, I own one - well, technically the bank does for the time being

No trouble with the police in this one yet touch wood. Probably because there's no huge clouds of smoke pouring out of this one

Had a few officers turning their heads as they go by, probably just admiring the vxr.

Comment

22.... they can't catch me. ....lol.. only been pulled once an that was in holland for speeding an ended up gettin a big fine on the spot.... but bk home i dont have any problems, never bin stopped.
              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

22 yr old female and 24 yr old male driver here. Never had a problem with the police.

Comment

What about P_D / Arden_One - I hear he caused a few problems...

Comment

No I didnt

Comment

Nor me!

Comment

im 22 and im young looking (i always get ID'd for a frame of reference) not been pulled over yet.

Comment

21 male..... From MOSS SIDE MANCHESTER>> not... 21 male northants ......

Comment

Originally posted by M1-8hav
                            21 male..... From MOSS SIDE MANCHESTER>> not... 21 male northants ......
                            kettering mite aswell be moss side!!!

Comment

hey i was in peterborough yesterday, can i take this time to say what a DUMP, it was like the hemmingwell esate but just everywhere you look.....LOL.....

Comment

Working...
                              X