• Show
Clear All

• Crashed Astra VXR

From www.astra-sport.co.uk

| Find | Watch | Follow |

Ouch....there goes the no claims!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh dear, I wonder what happened there? I am assuming it will be repairable.

Comment

Story's here http://www.m1gst.com/vb/showthread.php?t=53571&page=3
        ...and it was a MacVXR as well.
        sigpic

Comment

Mark and his mate walked away from it unscratched luckly
          could have been worse

Comment

Good they were both O.K, phew.

Comment

Originally posted by In a state
              Ouch....there goes the no claims!
              Lucky for me 15 years no claims so it shouldnt cause me to much trouble.
              My insurance have writen the car off and its being replaced with a new like for like as its only 5 weeks old. Fingers crossed I dont have to wait to long, ordered 19 April and took delivery 5 Dec, on day 5 some muppet kicked the drivers back quarter and left some dents which were removed easily by the Panel Rescue guy, then on wk 5 this happened. At least now i know what the 55 stood for and lets face it i think the CFU was aimed at me.
              Unlucky car, im so gald they aint fixing it and giving it back, insurance talking with Police to see what we can do with regard to the farmer, I aint letting it go and pushing for a claim.
              Well well i walked away along with with my mate and not even a scratch to show. Very Lucky indeed, lets hope i get at least another 15 years before it happens again, mmm, infact lets hope it just never happens again at all ever!
              Beware of Friday 13th!!!

Comment

Glad to here it's all getting sorted...what insurance company are you with?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by In a state
                  Glad to here it's all getting sorted...what insurance company are you with?
                  Liverpool Victoria, 10/10 so far.....
                  No hassel or problems with them except a small F**k up arranging the hire car when i returned the curtosey car, although they sorted that and i had a hire car within 2 hrs.

Comment

Great news...
                    The dealer has gone out of there way to source me another from any dealer but although they failed to match options they have a Black one with 19"s climate, cruise plus already treated Auto Glym treatment. The customer has cancelled for whatever reason and the car was PDI'd and treated waiting for collection. I will be missing the full leather and heated seats but in place i will have a full Milltek fitted
                    Picking up Friday 9:30am on the dot!
                    Thank **** i thought i was waiting until late April for a minute there, I wanted blue cos i think it is the nicest by far for showing off the angles of the VXR but black would have been second choice although always said I would never have black cos i would end up in a straight jacket tryin to keep it clean.
                    Never seen a black one in flesh until today and I have to admit it does look nice, still wish it was blue but hey car in three days time and a full Milltek.

Comment

Cool....I love black cars (Vectra GSi Black for the past 5 years).
                      I keep it clean with Meguair's
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X