This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tracker?

been watchin road wars tonight just a thought anyone got a tracker fitted, considering it just in case, any oppinions
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

i've got a falcon fitted to mine x it's a good idea imho x

Comment

i dont know anyhting about them really just know if gets stolen you call police and tell them then they do the rest for you and locate it. how much are they
      Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
        i dont know anyhting about them really just know if gets stolen you call police and tell them then they do the rest for you and locate it. how much are they
        couple of hundred hun x worth it tho x can't remember exactly how much mine was tho x
        i know theres been a couple of problems with some companies to do with alarms and trackers but mine went straight in with no probs x
        as for what u do i think there's an i.p addy attached to it that they use to track where your car is should you be unfortunate enough to have it nicked xx

Comment

If my car was stolen I wouldn't want it back. Thats why I spent £400 for three year GAP cover.

Comment

i got the gap aswell, but i would love to be able to catch the scum that had nicked it if my vxr were stolen. we have trackers on all the vehicles at work and a couple of times the vans have been nicked and recovered almost instantly. the police were very impressed with our system said it was better than theres! its from a company called minor planet ltd.

Comment

If it's stolen they can keep it thanks - don't want a repaired wreck back!
              If you chose Vehicle Replacement Insurance for the first 3 years if its TWOC'd you get the cash value of the car new at the time it gets taken....just in case an Astra VXR is £30k in 2009 lol
              sigpic

Comment

i've got gap insurance and the tracker - i like to be safe and not sorry lol x

Comment

so the moral of the story is... Smah your car up in 2and a half years and get a brand new one FREE !!!! lol dont do this unless your a prat

Comment

Working...
                  X