X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprayers and part numbers

Hi peeps,

Firstly does any one know of any good car painters / sprayers in the Nottingham region.

Secondly does anyone know the part numbers for the front honeycomb surrounds around the front fog lamps and the rear honeycomb strips on the back defuser.

Basically im wanting to get them smoother out and sprayed Arden blue to match the car. Cheers in advance

Jay

hmmm theres a couple of mint ones in sutton in ashfield mate .....one did my crome strip and its a mint job not expensive
    WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
      hmmm theres a couple of mint ones in sutton in ashfield mate .....one did my crome strip and its a mint job not expensive
      Sutton in Ashfield isnt too far away, how were they?

Comment

mate one is a mate of my brothers ....hes painted my mirrors and boot strip awsome job but hard to find and very busy so best if your buying parts to leave with him ill pm the number....the other is paint chip teqnik on botenay avenue ....did my door when i chipped it a a scuffed wheel wanted 180 for the rear difuser last time i asked so never bothered but there work was very very good
        WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
          mate one is a mate of my brothers ....hes painted my mirrors and boot strip awsome job but hard to find and very busy so best if your buying parts to leave with him ill pm the number....the other is paint chip teqnik on botenay avenue ....did my door when i chipped it a a scuffed wheel wanted 180 for the rear difuser last time i asked so never bothered but there work was very very good
          Cheers mate

Comment

Working...
          X