This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MISSING !!!

Picked up car today noticed it was missing rubber strips on underside of the bonnet which should create a seal between the bonnet and the grill. Pointed it out to them and they said none of them come with them. I know a few other people mentioned they had the same problem and got them added. They said they will phone Vauxhall manufacturers to find out, I have also phoned them today and should be phoning me tomorrow. It just looks unfinished and has a sharp edge to it. If anyone knows the answer why VXR's are being delivered without the rubber seal if you could let me know thanks. Very pleased VXR owner otherwise!!!! [/b]

mine did not have these either mine is a 56 plate so i just bought a pair only couple of quid but yeah did look unfinished should come with them think their excuse was something about the stopping air flow into the engine bay
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

£3.81 is what they cost peanut's, was gonna get mine put on by them but they told me they needed the car for the day till they had time to do it that was free by the way but i aint having my car in a garage all day so bought em and did it myself 2 second job :?
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

yeah mine was missing them mins 06 reg ang got around to getting them
        sigpic proud owner of astra vxr n custom vivaro nurburg

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
          £3.81 is what they cost peanut's, was gonna get mine put on by them but they told me they needed the car for the day till they had time to do it that was free by the way but i aint having my car in a garage all day so bought em and did it myself 2 second job :?
          2 Seconds !!! you took your time, you must have been messing about. :wink:

Comment

yeh mine are still missing , im a lazy git :wink:

now i have been reminded i will ring and order tomorrow

part no anyone ??????

Comment

Originally posted by arden
              yeh mine are still missing , im a lazy git :wink:

now i have been reminded i will ring and order tomorrow

part no anyone ??????
              there is a post here somewhere with the part no but off to bed now so you'll have to have a search yourself
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
              X