Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody needing there alloys refurbed in the SW area??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody needing there alloys refurbed in the SW area??

If so i highly recommend http://www.thepolishedwheelcompany.com/index.asp

I had my 19's done by them last friday. In the end i decided to have them refurbed to the standard finish. I was a bit unsure on how they would turn out with the diamond finish but on picking my car up again all i could say is wow!!! I would even go as far to say that i think they look like they did the day i picked up the car or maybe even better! The price aswell was also very good i thought. All 4 wheels refurbed and fitting with valves came to £240. The service from them was spot on and they were very helpfull. If your are thinking of having your wheels done give them a call. i think they even will arange a courier service for owners elsewhere in the country
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Dam!! reading the title thort it was someone offering to do them for free then.......
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

When I cleaned my whells at the weekend, I noticed a piece of paint fall off! So I might give them a call..

Comment

Working...
      X