This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afl

does anybody want a set of AFL lights for free not including postage? if so PM me

they will definitley be gone quick mate
    sigpic
    TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

do they work, why not ebay them mate your make some £££'s that way, otherwise good move, keeping it real for the vxronline forum

Comment

PM Sent.........

Comment

i'm just up the road buddy, if jay take's a pass on them

Comment

I'll take 3rd dibbs. Damn, if I wasn't working I would of nabbed them!!
            sigpic
            Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

these are going to jay

Comment

How much do you want Jay??
                sigpic
                Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Damn, would have paid for these.

Nice act though to give them away.
                  I see dumb people.......
                  .....they're everywhere
                  .....they walk around like everyone else
                  .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

Originally posted by skyliner34 View Post
                    How much do you want Jay??
                    cheeky

Originally posted by Drunken Master View Post
                    Damn, would have paid for these.

Nice act though to give them away.

well it is christmas, i belive in karma

Comment

Guys, have agreed to these and when i have them will check to make sure they are fully functional and also repair abit of damage to them, if i dont end up keeping them i will let you all know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                        Guys, have agreed to these and when i have them will check to make sure they are fully functional and also repair abit of damage to them, if i dont end up keeping them i will let you all know.
                        What, you surely aren`t suggesting you will sell them !!!

Comment

I'd be interested if you do !

Comment

No wouldnt sell them as they are being given to me in good spirit it wouldnt be right to make a profit when i have been given them for free. If i decided that it may be to much hassle to retro-fit them then i would post up and offer to pass them along.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                              No wouldnt sell them as they are being given to me in good spirit it wouldnt be right to make a profit when i have been given them for free. If i decided that it may be to much hassle to retro-fit them then i would post up and offer to pass them along.
                              which to that, i'd be on 1st dibs then Jay

Comment

Working...
                              X