This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR logo on plate.. what do u think?

Was thinking of ordering a plate with the VXR logo on, this is one of the only ones I have found, what do you think?!

[IMG][/IMG]
    Used to own: Arden Blue Astra VXR.

Now own: Silver Corsa VXR.

looks fine but can you get a different background on the logo........like a blue closer to Arden
    Son of the Clyde a roaming went
    Sinned aplenty, much to repent
    loved and lost, gave and took
    Way too lazy to write a book.sigpic

Comment

Do a search for plates on the forum. There has been alot of discussion on the legality of some of these style plates.

Comment

demonplates.com have a colour closer to arden I think and you can even colour code the little border round the plate................as well as some illegal stuff such as a slogan under the number lol

Comment

Looks cool mate!
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah demon plates is where I got it from, had a play with the colours, only other blue is:

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

totally illegal buts it`s all down to the police if they can be bother enforcing such a petty and ridiculous law which most aint bothered aslong as they can read the reg

looks good though , think you would get away with that

Comment

looks pretty nice...can you get rid of the UK bit above the vxr?

Comment

MMMH thought they had a blue closer to Arden..shame that

Comment

i'm not convinced.... :S i like mine simple

Comment

Ii did e-mail them and ask about no griffin and bigger VXR logo, but they cant as the VXR logo would have to be taller and wider and then the lettering on the plate would be below legal measurments limit.

I know it aint exactly 100% legal, but i see so many footy club badges etc that I will just plead ignorance, I dont think it will be a prob and if it is, will just put old ones back on is only £30!

Also they do 3d carbon lettering, looks quite smart, anyone know if it looks good in the flesh!!?!

pic:
                      [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

i think they look nice in the flesh... but round here we get pulled up all the time over plates when the old bill are bored!

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                          Ii did e-mail them and ask about no griffin and bigger VXR logo, but they cant as the VXR logo would have to be taller and wider and then the lettering on the plate would be below legal measurments limit.

I know it aint exactly 100% legal, but i see so many footy club badges etc that I will just plead ignorance, I dont think it will be a prob and if it is, will just put old ones back on is only £30!

Also they do 3d carbon lettering, looks quite smart, anyone know if it looks good in the flesh!!?!

pic:
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          Daz (vxrcourt3) has them on his and goes really well with all the rest of his carbon goodies

Comment

Daz if you read this can you put a piccy up.. would be much appreciated.. :

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
                              Daz if you read this can you put a piccy up.. would be much appreciated.. :
                              Have alook on Deamon Plates as it shows you an example of the 3d carbon plates.

Comment

Working...
                              X