This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety

I was looking at that shocking safety vid someone posted earlier on but i was thinking that the astra vxr is great for safety as i was out in the ice and frost yesterday and the e.s.p. would not let me accelerate out of control and contolled all the power to the engine. Normally i do think it is a thorn in my side when you want to put the power down but i realised yesterday that it is one of the best toys i have on my car and that the vxr is a lot safer than cars with only half the bhp not to mention the a.b.s.

and always got the option to disable if it wanted but in these conditions it does come in usefull

Comment

not for me im a **** driver and i can't afford tyres at the moment and their on the mark. SHHH dont tell jay

Comment

Originally posted by dale wootton View Post
        not for me im a **** driver and i can't afford tyres at the moment and their on the mark. SHHH dont tell jay
        Doesnt matter if there on there wear line, thats only an indication there low and when its at that level you've got about 2mm tread left, the legal limit id 1.6mm so you should be fine for alittle while at least.....

Comment

Ha ha i knew you would reply good on yer mukka Top Guy

Comment

Originally posted by dale wootton View Post
            Ha ha i knew you would reply good on yer mukka Top Guy
            lol, mine are nearly on the wear line, prob is all of them are so im going to need four new tyres soon....

Comment

It's ok i wont tell your super

Comment

Ah brings back memories of the old

"16yr or 1.6mm, those are the rules"

#ImKindOfABigThingAroundHere
                #IHaveManyLeatherBoundBooks

Comment

Working...
                X