This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vauxhall service

just had the old girl in for first service, plus had the warning light on for engine, all done in 1 1/2hrs first class service, even got chatin to the guys as thay worked on the car tech 2 put the light out all in 190 quid plus 1l top up oil and cleaning kit top job over the moon

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

any ideas why the light was on?

nuisance/spurious warning?

Comment

Originally posted by VXRich
      any ideas why the light was on?

nuisance/spurious warning?
      thicko owner my fault didnt put the boost sencer wires back on before starting the car LOL

Comment

glad its all sorted mate, nice one
        Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

nice one dave
          all systems go then mate

Comment

Brilliant, that makes a change, i have had my car in this morning, they had it for 3 hours, to tell me that they cannot find any of the problems that i have reported. And that they will change the headlight next time i come in even though they have one in stock!!!

Oh well......

Think we could do with a thread of good dealers and bad ones that we should avoid. Sort of a recommended list.
            Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

glad your happy mate good to catch up again send the service book over and we will sort it out

Comment

Originally posted by darren
                glad your happy mate good to catch up again send the service book over and we will sort it out
                cheers darren was good to catch up you spot on, will do with book cheers fellas catch you soon

i will start very good dealers thurlow nunn east dereham top firm top people.

Comment

Working...
                X