This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burg sagging seat leather

Only done 4k but I can see the leather is starting to sag a little & fear it will be downhill from here as the mileage increases etc.

Again is there a definitive fix ??? I know some have had this done but will it happen again or is the replacement foam pack better than the original etc ???

happens again

Comment

yep it happens again

Comment

try ccs for upgaded foam mate
        WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Im sure that you could get some harder foam to put in and im sure someone like ccs would be able to do it but you'd obviously have yo pay for this as opposed to getting it done under warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbowayne View Post
            Only done 4k but I can see the leather is starting to sag a little & fear it will be downhill from here as the mileage increases etc.

Again is there a definitive fix ??? I know some have had this done but will it happen again or is the replacement foam pack better than the original etc ???

Have you been feeding the leather. I have been told by people on here that if you feed the leather you won't get the sagging.
            sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
              try ccs for upgaded foam mate
              Beat me to it Paul, great minds think alike tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
                Have you been feeding the leather. I have been told by people on here that if you feed the leather you won't get the sagging.
                it's not the leather it's the poor amount/quality of foam under the leather

Comment

mine also got it too and its going back to get done

Comment

this is why i had half leather then a retrim also the seats are tighter

Comment

mines getting worse , gunna call into dealers and let them sort it out , got 2 1/2 years on warranty left so hopefully it`ll be sorted properly by then

Comment

only a year on the seats i think mate lol

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
                          only a year on the seats i think mate lol
                          gunna call in asap to dealers and get them to sort it out , they`ll just have to replace every six months unless they go back to manufacturer and get a recall in , had an sri full leather a couple of years ago and not saggy / lose leather in that , they`ve change something to keep cost down ,

Comment

Mine has covered over 13K miles and LOL got an inprint of my ****...

Been told that it is being looked into at the mo. Not sure thou that I would like to have harder foam on the base as My head nearly touches the ceiling when I first drove it...Now the seats is comfortable.

OK, looks pooh I must admit and I did pay full price for it...

I'll see what the out come is later...

Al

Comment

i dunno if they wud change them mine are sagging a bit they will say its just its where the leather is bein broken in i think
                              Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Working...
                              X