This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Used Pentagon Rochdale?

I'm after the recall work carrying out and possibly a first service, I've been thinking of using Pentagon Rochdale as they're Thorney approved and hopefully have seen more VXRs. Has anyone used them before?

Also, am I right in thinking you can only have a service done from one month before the due date or can it be from any time within reason?

Cheers.
    I'll just give it a quick wash!

the service can be done at any time... no dealer is going to say no.. your paying for it after all!

But I think the dealer will only stamp the book if its done in a certain time frame etc, otherwise it throws off the scheduled intervals.

Comment

i had my corsa vxr serviced at 12000 miles and it aint supposed to be done until 20000 but they still stamped the book, im going to do the 40000 miles service at 20000 and they will have to stamp the book again end of the day we pay for it and they should stamp it !!!!
      Sapphire black Corsa VXR/K&N panel filter/remus. Regal stage 1 Remap... 233.4bhp...267lb tourqe!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MagPie View Post
        I'm after the recall work carrying out and possibly a first service, I've been thinking of using Pentagon Rochdale as they're Thorney approved and hopefully have seen more VXRs. Has anyone used them before?

Also, am I right in thinking you can only have a service done from one month before the due date or can it be from any time within reason?

Cheers.
        Im here now getting warranty work done

Comment

I used them for the recall on my burg they also replaced both rear lights due to condensation. I couldn't recommend them enough very friendly and helpful they also let me test drive there brand new stage 2 astra while I waited. First class service.

Comment

Originally posted by gadge View Post
            Im here now getting warranty work done
            How did it go... everything sorted?

Thanks for the feedback people, what's the car park like? Never been there before

Comment

Thats where i bought mine from afew months ago, Steve the sales guy is fantastic but never used their service dept. They all seemed very helpfull when i was there though..

Comment

Cheers.
                It's more what Vauxhall/Warranty companies are comfortable with really a one month/1000 mile 'window' either way seems to keep most happy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by terry1974terry View Post
                  Thats where i bought mine from afew months ago, Steve the sales guy is fantastic but never used their service dept. They all seemed very helpfull when i was there though..
                  Do you mean a sales guy called Steve Jones?

Comment

How did it go... everything sorted?

Thanks for the feedback people, what's the car park like? Never been there before

yeah all sorted, needed new window regulators. Parking is a bit cramped, just get there early.

Comment

They are good guys. Do a fair bit of TMS upgrades and do care about the cars.

Comment

Originally posted by n99ath View Post
                        i had my corsa vxr serviced at 12000 miles and it aint supposed to be done until 20000 but they still stamped the book, im going to do the 40000 miles service at 20000 and they will have to stamp the book again end of the day we pay for it and they should stamp it !!!!

You do realise that your service intervals arent just mileage orientated? It should be done at either 12months or 20,000miles which ever comes first.

Comment

Do you mean a sales guy called Steve Jones?

Yes, thats the guy, very helpfull and went out of his way to keep me happy, and sorted out a cracking deal to.

Comment

mine is due as its 1 year old at end of jan, only just turned 1000 miles so needs service but crazy really at 1000 miles. I was going to change oil at this millage anyway so its not to bad.

Comment

Originally posted by terry1974terry View Post
                              Yes, thats the guy, very helpfull and went out of his way to keep me happy, and sorted out a cracking deal to.
                              ... mate of mine, got to know him through buying cars

I couldn't agree more about Steve, I've had two cars from him and sent my parents to him also. He always does what he says he will and is completely straight with you, he just seems to go that extra mile and understands things from the customers point of view. Very hard to find these days.

Gets my vote, eveyone go and buy a car from him when the time comes

Comment

Working...
                              X