This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joined the club

Just picked up my Astra from Belmont in Aberdeen and I am so chuffed! Didn't think I'd have a car like this anytime soon and I absolutely love it......just a shame I've got to sit in the office and stare at it out the window till half 4!

Me =

nice one mate! another aberdeen member, theres a good few of us up here
    what colour did you go for? get a few pics up aswell

Comment

Never mind Bud, ..soon be the weekend, hopefully the weather won't be too bad, so you can get some very happy miles clocked up!
      sigpic
      Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Welcome m8!
        Im also from Aberdeen, did you buy it off Stevie the sales guy?
        Were about do you work?

Comment

Welcome aboard, Belmont , as long as you don`t have to go back you will be ok *lol* ... You will enjoy the car anyhoo !

Comment

Nah mate, got it off a guy called Stuart, although when I went for a test drive Steve was the one that gave me a shot of his Arden. He did mention a mate he knows, and kept mentioning Steamline, so I'm assuming thats you! I just work off Carden place at one of the Talisman buildings.

The car is black with the anthracite 19's and I can tell its already gonna be a nightmare to keep clean!

So do you guys do meets and that sort of thing, as obviously there's a few Corsas and Astra kicking around aberdeen?

Comment

Originally posted by Astro View Post
              Nah mate, got it off a guy called Stuart, although when I went for a test drive Steve was the one that gave me a shot of his Arden. He did mention a mate he knows, and kept mentioning Steamline, so I'm assuming thats you! I just work off Carden place at one of the Talisman buildings.

The car is black with the anthracite 19's and I can tell its already gonna be a nightmare to keep clean!

So do you guys do meets and that sort of thing, as obviously there's a few Corsas and Astra kicking around aberdeen?
              not stuart mcwatt??

big built guy with grey hair?

Comment

Originally posted by duffvxr View Post
                not stuart mcwatt??

big built guy with grey hair?
                The very same. How come?

Comment

The very same. How come?
                  hes my judo coach

sold me my astra funnily enough lol

Comment

Originally posted by duffvxr View Post
                    hes my judo coach

sold me my astra funnily enough lol
                    Judo coach?! I would never have guessed he was into that lol

Comment

Judo coach?! I would never have guessed he was into that lol
                      yeh big time! well hes coached me for the past 12 years and god knows how many years hes done it for before then

bet your watching the clock closely for the next hour lol

Comment

Sure am, I'm getting slagged from my colleagues because I keep peering through the window to make sure its still there! Sad eh?!

Comment

Sure am, I'm getting slagged from my colleagues because I keep peering through the window to make sure its still there! Sad eh?!
                          if they had one they would be doing exactly the same mate

Comment

Just make sure you put in Vpower or equivelet fuel to get the best out of it ...

Last time I was up at Belmont my old Vec vxr was still outside for sale after a year and still the price had not been dropped !!,

Comment

Belmont still have a Burg for sale in their showroom, I thought they were pretty much all gone!

Comment

Working...
                              X