This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tms bluefin

WOW, got the blue fin stage 1 afew weeks ago and what an amazing improvement its made. Its now so much smoother to drive in traffic with the sport button off, and when the button is on its an animal, in this weather it wheelspins in first 3 gears!!.
    It also speeds up so fast in any gear at any speed its a propper mental car now.
    I LOVE IT.

Originally posted by terry1974terry View Post
    WOW, got the blue fin stage 1 afew weeks ago and what an amazing improvement its made. Its now so much smoother to drive in traffic with the sport button off, and when the button is on its an animal, in this weather it wheelspins in first 3 gears!!.
    It also speeds up so fast in any gear at any speed its a propper mental car now.
    I LOVE IT.
    glad to hear it mines on the way in the post has your MPG improved aswell?

Comment

It is good aint it! Go for an exhaust next and get the stage 2 remap and its even better
      sigpic
      TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

havnt been out in it too much due to working loads so dont know if mpg has improved or not. The exhaust is too expensive at the moment but stage 2 must be proper insane. I now want to go on a track day and am looking into this for early next year, we should try to do a club track day maybee..

Comment

sounds great mate...what mode did u get...the one via sports button where u get an instant increase in power when button is on?

I tried that map but for some strange reason car never liked it...so my map is constantly on now.

Comment

yes thats the one, push the button and hold on, Woooooo

Comment

Working...
            X