Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucky or What!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lucky or What!

    went to work today and parked in my normal car park in manchester, just a standard bit of land for all day parkin for 2 .50

    i stupidly left both windows open fully with my bluefin in the passenger seat as i had forgot to put it in the boot!

    luckly enough the car attendant realising it was "a great car" (haha) parked next to my car and watched it all day for 10 hours!!

    what a legend!!

    bluefin still ther thankfully, i thought my windows had been smashed at 1st was gutted ha

  • #2
    Originally posted by VXRBrett View Post
    went to work today and parked in my normal car park in manchester, just a standard bit of land for all day parkin for 2 .50

    i stupidly left both windows open fully with my bluefin in the passenger seat as i had forgot to put it in the boot!

    luckly enough the car attendant realising it was "a great car" (haha) parked next to my car and watched it all day for 10 hours!!

    what a legend!!

    bluefin still ther thankfully, i thought my windows had been smashed at 1st was gutted ha
    Phew! Sunny where you are is it?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      i hope you gave the guy a tip

      that was good of him.

      Comment


      • #4
        no was surprised it didnt piss it down and fuk up my interior ha

        was sooooooooooooooooooo thankful

        Comment


        • #5
          i could never leave my car with both windows fully open...your one lucky chappy lol

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
            i could never leave my car with both windows fully open...your one lucky chappy lol

            Me neither... I have to go back to mine about three times after parking up to check that i actually did lock it.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by VXRBrett View Post
              went to work today and parked in my normal car park in manchester, just a standard bit of land for all day parkin for 2 .50

              i stupidly left both windows open fully with my bluefin in the passenger seat as i had forgot to put it in the boot!

              luckly enough the car attendant realising it was "a great car" (haha) parked next to my car and watched it all day for 10 hours!!

              what a legend!!

              bluefin still ther thankfully, i thought my windows had been smashed at 1st was gutted ha
              what a star....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
                Me neither... I have to go back to mine about three times after parking up to check that i actually did lock it.
                i dont even leave my car i cant i worry to much about it

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
                  Me neither... I have to go back to mine about three times after parking up to check that i actually did lock it.
                  same with me
                  The Derv-ert
                  "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
                    i dont even leave my car i cant i worry to much about it
                    im not surprised in leeds

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Mate that is well lucky. Did you offer to get him some beers?
                      sigpic
                      TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

                      www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        think the guys worth a medal! Are u sure he never put ur original map back on while u were away

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wondered on the drive home why i was so slow

                          nah he was a legend and he said " for protecting it can i have a drive "

                          EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH nah haha

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by VXRBrett View Post
                            wondered on the drive home why i was so slow

                            nah he was a legend and he said " for protecting it can i have a drive "

                            EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH nah haha
                            Oh dear... That's the one question nobody wants to have to face!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
                              Me neither... I have to go back to mine about three times after parking up to check that i actually did lock it.
                              me to
                              MB E63s AMG
                              MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                              Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                              Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X