This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky or What!

went to work today and parked in my normal car park in manchester, just a standard bit of land for all day parkin for 2 .50

i stupidly left both windows open fully with my bluefin in the passenger seat as i had forgot to put it in the boot!

luckly enough the car attendant realising it was "a great car" (haha) parked next to my car and watched it all day for 10 hours!!

what a legend!!

bluefin still ther thankfully, i thought my windows had been smashed at 1st was gutted ha

Originally posted by VXRBrett View Post
    went to work today and parked in my normal car park in manchester, just a standard bit of land for all day parkin for 2 .50

i stupidly left both windows open fully with my bluefin in the passenger seat as i had forgot to put it in the boot!

luckly enough the car attendant realising it was "a great car" (haha) parked next to my car and watched it all day for 10 hours!!

what a legend!!

bluefin still ther thankfully, i thought my windows had been smashed at 1st was gutted ha
    Phew! Sunny where you are is it?
    sigpic

Comment

i hope you gave the guy a tip

that was good of him.

Comment

no was surprised it didnt piss it down and fuk up my interior ha

was sooooooooooooooooooo thankful

Comment

i could never leave my car with both windows fully open...your one lucky chappy lol

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
            i could never leave my car with both windows fully open...your one lucky chappy lol

Me neither... I have to go back to mine about three times after parking up to check that i actually did lock it.
            sigpic

Comment

what a legend!!

what a star....

Comment

Originally posted by VXRSi View Post
                Me neither... I have to go back to mine about three times after parking up to check that i actually did lock it.
                i dont even leave my car i cant i worry to much about it

Comment

same with me
                  The Derv-ert
                  "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
                    i dont even leave my car i cant i worry to much about it
                    im not surprised in leeds

Comment

Mate that is well lucky. Did you offer to get him some beers?
                      sigpic
                      TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

think the guys worth a medal! Are u sure he never put ur original map back on while u were away

Comment

wondered on the drive home why i was so slow

nah he was a legend and he said " for protecting it can i have a drive "

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH nah haha

Comment

wondered on the drive home why i was so slow

nah he was a legend and he said " for protecting it can i have a drive "

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH nah haha
                            Oh dear... That's the one question nobody wants to have to face!
                            sigpic

Comment

me to
                              MB E63s AMG
                              MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
                              Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
                              Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

Working...
                              X