This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe ordering a vxr

Went for a test drive yesterday and was quite impressed. Going to 2 garages tomorrow to see how much the cost to change will be part exing my rx8. If i do bite the bullet it'll defnately have to have 19's. Just a few questions for you helpful lot.

1. How much do vauxhall garages charge for a new tyre and how many miles do the front last for. (has to be vauxhall as i've had previous alloys scratched by places such as quickfit.

2. How much should i pay for a new vxr with 19's. Was thinking around the £18.5k mark????????????????????

3. Please list Any options that are fantastic and are a must. Dont reallly want the reversing sensors as i dont like the look on the bumper.

Thanks in advance

Hi mate vxl is the last place i would get a tyre from.

as for the price thats all down to what you want fitted i payed 18500 for my car 19 blue tooth cruse climite that was year ago now tho.

if you can run to it the miltek exhaust.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Cant afford the miltek I am afraid mate isn't it around £850. I'd be happy paying £18500 and getting the extras u got

Comment

Originally posted by jimster
        Thanks for the reply. Cant afford the miltek I am afraid mate isn't it around £850. I'd be happy paying £18500 and getting the extras u got
        i was happly with that must say not into all the toys to be honest.

Comment

i am not that bothered either. I just dont wanna be lumbered with a car that i cant sell in a few years cause its got no spec. I might get the cruise. Maybe climate,but i could manage with standard air con

Comment

i am not that bothered either. I just dont wanna be lumbered with a car that i cant sell in a few years cause its got no spec. I might get the cruise. Maybe climate,but i could manage with standard air con
            Dont go for the cruise as an option jimster, you can get it fitted for peanuts after.

Comment

Thanks for that. Is this the same as the factory fitted option or is it an aftermarket fitment

Comment

its the same as the factory fit the stalk is 27 quid the just needs to be tech 2 in

Comment

Looks like no extras it is then except for the 19's. Anyone with any ideas for how much I should pay for a new one with 19's from a dealer. May even look at a nearly new.

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=3694

Comment

Saw that earlier today. Didn't think it was much of a saving from new. I live in the north east btw.

Comment

Saw that earlier today. Didn't think it was much of a saving from new. I live in the north east btw.
                        I got mine from Hargreaves in Morcambe, i had to travel a bit to get it but i got 19's included for 18k.
                        It was classed as an ex demo but had never been driven. 15miles on the clock i think.

And its exclusive Silver which is probably worth £1000 on its own

Comment

i got a 3mth old arden blue VXR with 19"s, no other options, with 50miles on the clock for £17k from a place called Aston in Melton Moybray, really good service, ask for james, they have them in quite a lot, they register them and keep them in the compound for 3 months before they release them as ex demos with no miles on. Should have cost 20k list so i thought a 3k saving was a good deal...
                          Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Yeh mine will be silver or hard on blue

Comment

Just a bit of info from my two dealership exeriences with tyres, they couldn't fit an 18" tyre on to the rim for me as they said their equipment wouldn't handle it, they took it somewhere else like ATS to do it. Had this at two different dealerships. Might be worth asking if they are the same or have decent equipment.
                              I'll just give it a quick wash!

Comment

Working...
                              X