This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you Twin charge a Vxr

Right VW do it a 2 TSI ( turbo supercharged injection )
    Scoobys I herd you can now twincharge it
    And pugs also.

can you on a Vxr. I wouldnt mind slapping on a Supercharger alonge side my turbo

Like that Sirroco is pushing 200 bhp they mapped with and a new exchaust its 360 see how under powered it is
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

M8 anything is possible, its just the money...

I know a chap thats Very good with Moding Cars with Superchargers ect lol

Comment

i thought the sciroco uses the normal 2 litre turbo engine does it have a supercharger aswell?

Comment

Originally posted by Tgod View Post
        i thought the sciroco uses the normal 2 litre turbo engine does it have a supercharger aswell?
        i think just the 1,4 L engine have turbo & supercharger...
        MB E63s AMG
        MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
        Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
        Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

how how can you jump from 200 to 360...thats a 160hp increase!?!!

Comment

how you can jump on astra from 240 to 460, thats 220 increase... ??? this need just lot of money...
            MB E63s AMG

Comment

but didn't dtox say that the scirroco can increase 160bhp by a new exhaust and map?

Comment

ohh...unless it uses the same engine as the S3 like the golf ed30?

Comment

ohh...unless it uses the same engine as the S3 like the golf ed30?
                  yes that shut be same engine 2,0 TFSI...
                  MB E63s AMG

Comment

hmm on the website it states its TSI which means it is the standard golf gti engine....with 200bhp

Comment

hmm on the website it states its TSI which means it is the standard golf gti engine....with 200bhp
                      i am ****** from they marking i know that all those cars have 2,0 turbo engine - with some another modification witch than can running 200-272 bhp... stock, or something like that
                      MB E63s AMG

Comment

here

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/defa...?storyId=18950

380BHP MTM SCIROCCO
                        Tuner finds 380bhp with a remap and new exhaust system...

The VW Scirocco may still be box fresh but this hasn’t stopped the German tuning boys from already getting their hands on one. Usually when the first tuned editions rear their heads the package consists of nothing more than an ECU and an exhaust.

The MTM Scirocco is no exception, although a reprogramme has now found a whopping 380bhp, which just goes to show how under-stressed the 200bhp 2.0-litre turbo really is. Added to this are Bimoto forged alloy wheels, in either 19 or 20”, with Michelin Pilot Sport 265/30 ZR tyres for the 20s, and some dodgy graphics.

A sports suspension and a stainless steel exhaust system is also available that should make the Scirocco handle and sound even better. 380mm brake discs from the MTM brake system are also on offer.
                        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Sorry I thought TSI was Turbo Supercharged Injection Maybe I am wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
                            here

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/defa...?storyId=18950

380BHP MTM SCIROCCO
                            Tuner finds 380bhp with a remap and new exhaust system...

The VW Scirocco may still be box fresh but this hasn’t stopped the German tuning boys from already getting their hands on one. Usually when the first tuned editions rear their heads the package consists of nothing more than an ECU and an exhaust.

The MTM Scirocco is no exception, although a reprogramme has now found a whopping 380bhp, which just goes to show how under-stressed the 200bhp 2.0-litre turbo really is. Added to this are Bimoto forged alloy wheels, in either 19 or 20”, with Michelin Pilot Sport 265/30 ZR tyres for the 20s, and some dodgy graphics.

A sports suspension and a stainless steel exhaust system is also available that should make the Scirocco handle and sound even better. 380mm brake discs from the MTM brake system are also on offer.
                            mate this is maybe little bit out of topic but everithing is possible:

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007...-speedster.php
                            MB E63s AMG

Comment

what the hell!?!? is that possible. That means that it can compete with the evos and scoobies. That said the evos are 2 l aswell. Does that mean VW have mounted a massive turbo into that car???

380bhp is quite some power.

Comment

Working...
                              X