This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superchips server

Hi eveyone can anyone tell me if the superchips server runs between specfic hours or does it run over the weekend have just received my bluefin unit and done everything as the book says , it say its connecting to server but the gauge bar loads quickly and frezzes there monday is a long way of to phone anyone !!
    vauxhall astra vxr arden blue ,bluefin, stage 3 , k&n panel filter, full miltek unsilenced version, tms lower mount intercooler.

i think its office hours only !! .. heard of this a few times !!
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

yes weekdays only unless you know someone who knows the superchips guys...

Comment

Hey Swaffield. I had the exact same problem. I picked up the superchips on friday and done it on the night just like you now. Then i called a local superchips on the saturday morning he told me to try again so i did. Then some strange reason it connected and the map was automatically (instantly) updated onto the server for me to download.

So i suggest you try again tomorro morning. The servers should work during the weekend.

However, i got another proble...you see there are several maps to choose from i presume their default one you get works via the sports button. On non sport it should be more ecconomical but still should be faster. And with Sports on you should get the full wammy in power.

The problem i had was that when it was on non sport the car felt very lazy and lumpy and on sport it felt over eager like it was pushing too hard.

So i called superchips head quarters on the following Monday and they asked me wheter ive done any other mods. I said an induction kit..so they claimed it was that affecting the map. So now i have the map constantly on (i think) so it feels standard and smoothe but with more power delivery on all levels and the sport button just makes it more eager like standard.

So advice is try again tomoz morning and if you like the map congrats and drive safely but if you dont call them up on Monday...

Just wait couple more hours mate AND ENJOY!!!

Comment

thorney bluefin unit

Got abit further today my unit is talking to the superchips server but at the end when the bar has loaded it comes up

[E-upload original file - 210 ] unexpected response from superchips server

Mines a thorney bluefin unit , it would be a good idea if they printed errors and the possible answers like any other manual .

any ideas what the error is ???
          vauxhall astra vxr arden blue ,bluefin, stage 3 , k&n panel filter, full miltek unsilenced version, tms lower mount intercooler.

Comment

alan give tony a bell u have his number

Comment

Do bally robert not fitted them for ya?

Comment

Originally posted by swaffield View Post
                Got abit further today my unit is talking to the superchips server but at the end when the bar has loaded it comes up

[E-upload original file - 210 ] unexpected response from superchips server

Mines a thorney bluefin unit , it would be a good idea if they printed errors and the possible answers like any other manual .

any ideas what the error is ???
                Had this problem with mine this week. Phoned Superchip and they said that they were uploading a new server, hence the error coming up. All sorted now though, time to enjoy my stage 2

Comment

Working...
                X