X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hows everybody doing with dings?

i have just found my first ding!
    hows everybody else doing in avoiding dings?
    anybody used a paintless dent removal service?
    i used one a few years back on a nasty ding on my scoob but the ding i have now is a lot smaller and hard to see unless you look close.

Got a little scrape on rear bumper, looks like a blimin trolley which has taken a little gouge (1mm thick and 8 mm long) out of the bumper.

Otherwise that appears to be it, for now

Comment

i have one on my drivers wing like a stone has dinged it but you realy have to screw your eyes to see it! annoying all the same!

Comment

Did not have one ding on the VXR when I sold it ... park away from people and use 2 spaces ... do it all the time ... I don't mind walking the extra 50 yards
        2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

I always park well away from other cars, the Mrs just shakes her head at me

No dings so far :?

Comment

Originally posted by Toddy
            I always park well away from other cars, the Mrs just shakes her head at me

No dings so far :?
            I park away at the far end of every carpark but when I return there is (almost every time) some Lonely BA***RD parked next to me. The last time it was a guy with a VX 220 and when I mentioned this to him he said " I parked alongside because I knew the VXR owner wouldnt throw his door open and ding my car"

Comment

i always try and park against new or "prestige" cars... they dont want dings like me - well heres hoping

Comment

no dings yet

got a cracked rear bumper from the blind idiot that ran into me last wk tho

i have the go ahjead for that replacing from other guys insurance , im just hoping when it goes for repair i will get it back ding free :?

i will be getting it inspected by the garage when i drop it off so that we all know its damage free before i leave it there tho :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                  Got a little scrape on rear bumper, looks like a blimin trolley which has taken a little gouge (1mm thick and 8 mm long) out of the bumper.

Otherwise that appears to be it, for now
                  did you get a micrometer out on that alex ????
                  sigpic
                  stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                  M.U.F.C.
                  http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

did have a slight key mark on the door but have managed to polish out , and apart from the rim's looking like they have been kerbed for 100yds everything else ok
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

Anyone on this website good touching up stone chips on cars, if there is and you are going to brands and rockingham i will bring the touch up paint and you can help me ot LOL>.......

Got a few stone chips on the front and driver door dunno how that got there.......

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                        did have a slight key mark on the door but have managed to polish out , and apart from the rim's looking like they have been kerbed for 100yds everything else ok
                        women drivers ???? :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by arden
                          yeh although i have hit em a couple of times gonna get em repaired b4 brand's dont know whether to change the colour at same time just cant picture a colour to go for on black tho :?
                          sigpic
                          M.U.F.C.

Comment

i have no dings,

I did have when some one droveinto me when it was paked but i have jsut had that fixed, got it back today.

So is mint again apart from a few stone chips on the front.

Comment

Originally posted by arden
                              yeh although i have hit em a couple of times gonna get em repaired b4 brand's dont know whether to change the colour at same time just cant picture a colour to go for on black tho :?
                              RED , i keep saying it but no one listens to me

get mel to photo shop red and lets hav a poll

Comment

Working...
                              X