This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jvc KW-NX7000 double din

I'm thinking of getting one of these for my astra, just wondering has anyone fitted one. What leads do I need in order to connect it and will the steering wheel controls work ??

ive got this its great thewarlock got it too, theres also a website where u can download speedcam locations
    u need the connect2 canbus adaptor if u want to keep the steering wheel controls

Comment

Originally posted by bower123456 View Post
      ive got this its great thewarlock got it too, theres also a website where u can download speedcam locations
      u need the connect2 canbus adaptor if u want to keep the steering wheel controls
      Along with a double din fasica kit (connects2 or autoleads and you need the new cage they give) and also a active areial adapter.

Comment

Originally posted by bower123456 View Post
        what is the website? i have the nx7000 and that would be brilliant if it had the cameras?

thanks alot

Comment

hi i was just wondering if anyone did no of the website that would let you get the speed camera updates?

Comment

Working...
          X