This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coilovers

I was wondering if anyone could post a few pics of there car lowered on coilovers and or tell me what coilover kit is best? Im stuck between getting these and a full milltek!

or get the eibach springs they work fine on shocks as the shocks will be fairly new and could get a strut brace and rear anti roll bar
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

springs on standard shocks im not to keen on doing. I think a kit compliments the car more than just putting shorter springs on to standard shocks. Plus i want the "slammed" look!

Comment

i have the KW varient 3 coilovers, not cheap but has totally trasformed the handling of the car, superb actually

there is also a varient 1 and varient 2 coilover kit

http://kw-gmbh.de/uk/30_Products/20_...nt_3/index.php

Comment

what did you pay for them mate? looking but cant see a price!

Comment

http://www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk/t...R_Tuning.shtml

Comment

cheers mate! think the varient 1 would be enough for just every day use!

Comment

are you going rally drivig

Comment

springs are fine on standard shocks handles v well. looks nice too its subltly low

Comment

that depends on your deffinition of a rally! went from springs only to coilovers on my corsa sri and is a much better alternative in my opinion!

Comment

yeah i know course they are better if you got the money go for it mate just in my opinion springs work well and look great and at a fraction of the cost. your choice though mate course

Comment

Whats a full geo set up??

Comment

Zoomboy, sent you a pm.

Comment

I'm getting my eibach pro kit fitted as we speak. I was just looking at the KW website and was just wondering whether i should've gone for their spring kit :?

Comment

full kits are good but then again they are expensive, i have the pro kit fitted and handles like a dream, i was on the same situation between aps and uprated discs and pads, but i decided on discs and pads as 1600 quid is so much money , i know the aps look so good but i cant justify it. so left to get i have, courts 16g discs and pads, remap, intercooler, brake ducts, and possibly a rarb. you will love it mate

Comment

Working...
                              X