This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the burgs getting a little bro

my gf went an looked at artic 308 today an she loved it.so picking it up tuesday.i had a wee blast in it today was susprized by how much faster the the burg feels compared to it but still a great wee car.so i now have acces to both so ill not complain
    sigpic

Originally posted by tigertin25 View Post
    my gf went an looked at artic 308 today an she loved it.so picking it up tuesday.i had a wee blast in it today was susprized by how much faster the the burg feels compared to it but still a great wee car.so i now have acces to both so ill not complain
    Very nice vxr family lol

Comment

Awesome, would love to wake up everyday to a burg and arctic outside my house. You 'll have to get some pics up of them both together

Comment

haha yer sounds like a cute lil family. How much power does the Arctic 308 push..is it more than the normal Corsa Vxr?

Comment

Is the Corsa Artic to a standard Corsa VXR like the Burg is to a normal Astra VXR, Just a special edition / the same car but in white only?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
            Is the Corsa Artic to a standard Corsa VXR like the Burg is to a normal Astra VXR, Just a special edition / the same car but in white only?
            you get the remus,black wheels,panaramic roofand the white paint an only 500 made.so the only performance difference is the remus.imo we got better spec on the burg with the seats an wheels an remus.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tgod View Post
              haha yer sounds like a cute lil family. How much power does the Arctic 308 push..is it more than the normal Corsa Vxr?
              i think its around 205bhp.willl get pics up when we get it.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X