This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new vxr astra

hi all just ordered my new vxr i hope it dont take to long to come . had a v8 mg zt before then had a test drive in the vxr and fell in love straight away i could not belive the ride was better than my zt

Hello and welcome The vxR is a brilliant motor, its impossible to get bored with. What options did you go for?
    I didn't know they did a ZT with a V8. What was it like?

Comment

Yes its a 4.6 V8, 4 exhausts out the back

Comment

welcome aboard m8 , its wel worth the wait however long it takes

isnt the rover v8 the one with the yank motor in it ??

Comment

Originally posted by arden
          welcome aboard m8 , its wel worth the wait however long it takes

isnt the rover v8 the one with the yank motor in it ??
          yes mate it is and it drank the the wet stuff

Comment

the spec iam getting is black , sight and light , c/control , 19 in wheels , parking sencors . and i just cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Adski
              Hello and welcome The VXR is a brilliant motor, its impossible to get bored with. What options did you go for?
              I didn't know they did a ZT with a V8. What was it like?
              the zt was good but now ive been in the vxr i just dont like it any more

Comment

welcome john the wait will be well worth it you will NEVER stop smiling
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

congrats on the purchase, never been a fan of the MG range, didn't mind the one that was based on the civic but the others looked like max power rovers.... IMO.

Anyway you'll love the astra, it just getes better and better.
                  Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

6 days till i pick up mine...... wahoooooooooooooooooooo

HeavenlyDetail
                    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

You wont be dissapointed matey i just got mine on tuesday and it is amazing \/ ,i just dont want to get out of it.The only bad bit is that ive used up all my towns unleaded supply,the shops are only 2 mins walk but ....well its a shame to get my feet wet

Comment

Originally posted by MEGA
                        You wont be dissapointed matey i just got mine on tuesday and it is amazing \/ ,i just dont want to get out of it.The only bad bit is that ive used up all my towns unleaded supply,the shops are only 2 mins walk but ....well its a shame to get my feet wet
                        super unleaded shell v power

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

did you have to wait long for your car mate

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
                            super unleaded shell v power
                            Better than 99 tesco? :?
                            HeavenlyDetail
                            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

No i went into a local dealer and he had a few pre reg vxr's in there for £17-500 so i had one in arden blue with 19's,good saving and it only had 5 miles on clock I had it within 1 week

Comment

Working...
                              X