This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first ding

not happy, got a nice big ding on the passenger door where some **** has opened there door! oh well bound to happen i guess, any idea how much those paintless dent guys are?
    VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
    http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

on you tube. a guy heats the dent up for about 5 mins with a hair dryer then uses arctic
    spray(the sort which plumbers use to frezze pipes) wen the cold spray hits the warm metal ping.... the dent pops back out. may be worth a try.

Comment

Dent removal can vary area to area, but I paid £45inc VAT for that last one I had done.

Comment

gutted for ya mate worry bout idiots doin this everywhere i park. i always try to park near an empty space but ya can never stop this from happening the b*****ds!!

Comment

dents are bad but sum ******* took the bumper off my other astra and just drove off! needless to say i dont get out wen shopping unless there is cctv,i send the wife in to do the shopping and i stay in the car. i know its sad but there are too many cr4p drivers and too many people who have no respect for other peoples things!

Comment

It's annoying but thankfully generally easy and cheap to get sorted. I had one in the rear panel and got it removed for £80. Expect to pay under £100 anyway. Some one like Dent Devils or Dent O Magic would be best.

Comment

could think of better things to spend a ton on but hey, i cant drive around with the ding
              http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by RobToogood View Post
                could think of better things to spend a ton on but hey, i cant drive around with the ding
                Yeah...a protective layer of bubble wrap would be nice but it would spoil the looks of the VXR!

Comment

Originally posted by RobToogood View Post
                  Possibly worth contacting LeeLee on here Rob - you'll get peace of mind with guaranteed first rate work and he looks after members on here very well
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Insignia VXR View Post
                    Possibly worth contacting LeeLee on here Rob - you'll get peace of mind with guaranteed first rate work and he looks after members on here very well
                    ah ok, might be worth a punt.

Comment

I had one on the wifes clio removed excellent job £50.

I always park as far away as possible and take up 2 spaces to boot!

Comment

cheapest i can find it 65 quid, thats using halfords dent removal, they come to your home so i guess its a third party company

Comment

I had a bad 'supermarket' dent removed last week in the door of my RX8. I telephoned the local Dent Devil man. He came round to my house the next morning and used the hairdyer and freezing spray method. The repair was perfect and I was charged £60

(Mazda's quote was £460 +vat )

Comment

feel for u mate

Comment

thats gutting to hear mate lot off people dont give a sod about the cars we do
                              Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Working...
                              X