This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wat do i do?

i bought my burg on sept 1st (58 plate) ive had no end of problems.

the side skirts came away from the body work after a few week
    the seats sagged after a few week
    took it in to hunslet for repairs doing on a tuesday was told it would only be in for a day or 2 tops. rang up friday and they forgot they had it! oh and they forgot to tell me i was only insured for 1 day so i drove round for 3 days uninsured!
    got the car back, the seats looked great but wen i got in the mpg was on 14 and dropping! took the car home and had a good look at it. the skirts had been bodged back on with decal tape and the front light was dis-lodged and stood above the body work about 5mm.
    took the car in to horsforth for the manifold bolts doing and they fixed the light.
    1 month on- the car still smells of burning wen the heater is on,the side sills are coming off again,the seats are worse than before,the front light is so loose it rattles wen im driving( its just sat in place i can move it so easy i think i cud remove it with no tools) and ive rang/called in in person and they just keep fannying me off. wat shud i do? i love the car just so ****** off with the service and disrepair with the car im thinking of asking for my money back. ive rang vauxhalls head office and its not showing up that any warrenty work has been done.

i would speak to vaux mate, sounds like very bad service, i would be going mental if that was my car buddy, its bloody brand new! i went **** when the car arrived with no cruise and no folding mirrors, but they sorted it in the end and also get my first service for nothing too.
    VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
    http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

gutted for you mate
      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

oh and my back lights keep fogging up.

Comment

sorry to here about your problems mate, but are they common falts with all of them because mine smells of burning when i have the heaters on hot and my drivers seat is a little saggy but im not the smallest bloke in the world so i just thought it was me, lol and my lights are foggy when its cold weather,

Comment

im only 11 and half stone and the wife is only 8 stone,so i dont think the weight is a big factor.

Comment

my mate who works for mitsubishi told me, he'd take the car back and tell them i want a new 1! they've made 0 effort to help me, the problems are not my fault. i ve never owned a new car before but im sure there not ment to be as poorly put together as this.are they?

Comment

thats terrible buddy my seats tiny bit saggy but nothing to worrie about and my car is only 1 year old, and the rear lights fog up but these are commen faults i would defiantly go have agro with vaux mate sounds like you got a bad apple there feel for you bud
                Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Must have been a Friday car.
                  I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

have you spoke to vx at horsforth ??

Comment

Isnt the burning oil smell from heaters a symptom of turbo oil seal failure as well
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by soosie
                      Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
                      Originally posted by soosie
                      Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
                        Isnt the burning oil smell from heaters a symptom of turbo oil seal failure as well
                        oh not more bad news, i hope.

Comment

look mate you will not get your money back you are wasting your time,complain to vauxhall head office,get a case number and vauxhall will make sure it gets fixed properly,i had the same problem with a brand new 57 plate arden blue astra that went in 8 times within 2 months of owning it,it got fixed in the end but i didnt get no form of compo at all,vauxhall are **** when it comes to helping the customer out

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                            look mate you will not get your money back you are wasting your time,complain to vauxhall head office,get a case number and vauxhall will make sure it gets fixed properly,i had the same problem with a brand new 57 plate arden blue astra that went in 8 times within 2 months of owning it,it got fixed in the end but i didnt get no form of compo at all,vauxhall are **** when it comes to helping the customer out
                            ive been on the phone every day trying to get it booked in and im not getting any where.

Comment

just got off the phone with the general manager,hes spoke to the service manager and suprise suprise hes forgot again!

Comment

Working...
                              X