This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decissions decissions!

I'm stuck on what mod to do next. Its either paint the wheels or get the Milltek. Also if i go for painting the wheels, i don't know what colour to go for. Either Anthracite or powder coated black. Help and advice please

get milltek mate do wheels last milltek will be more fun
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

Whats yours like now? Can you notice any difference in power? Its meant to b about 15bhp on its own i think.

Comment

not being fitted untill tuesday or maybe mon mate so dont know yet but i would not bother with coloured wheels yet get performance mods mate
        Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

id say miltek over wheels as the sound is amazing and helps towards future mods.

Comment

Yeah i think exhaust is winning me over at the moment. Might get the wheels later on in the summer.

Comment

Oh yeah i had my suspension fitted today. Looks better than i thought it would. Still think it could go a little lower though :P

Comment

any pics?
                STEALTH

Comment

Not yet. Cars abit too dirty to pics at the moment and the weathers to crappy to clean it. I'll get some tomorow if the weathers good

Comment

i'd go for the exhaust too
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I have seen the wheels done so that the inner surface is Arden Blue and the outer in original finish looked quite good.
                      sigpic
                      More than 34,900 viewings and counting
                      Click Here to.................
                      See My Wheels
                      See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

I'd go for the exhaust, get the rims done when you've scuffed them.....
                        Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

My wheels are really scuffed lol.

Comment

get the wheels done then mate if your wheels are bad. im bit of a pervert for a mint car, and one of my wheels has a tiny scratch on that annoys the life out of me.

im gonna get mine done anthracite in a couple of weeks. only 180 quid round here and theyre good quality.

and ive only got one little scratch
                            stage 2 vxr

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Adski
                              My wheels are really scuffed lol.
                              well if it you who as scuffed the wheels whats to stop you doing it again
                              i would wait till u get used tho the width of the car and as andy says 180 quid is not bad at all but 1145 for the exhaust is a lot if you have the cash now get the zorst before you spend it on somethink else lol.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
                              X