This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel size

Info needed please....anyone know what the pcd and offset size is on astra vxr?? looking for new wheels, and a recommened site for wheels would also be nice.
    cheers
    sigpic v6 and loving it

Originally posted by davyw45 View Post
    Info needed please....anyone know what the pcd and offset size is on astra vxr?? looking for new wheels, and a recommened site for wheels would also be nice.
    cheers
    think it's 5 x 110 davy...

what about going to Revolution down your way??? used to use them for my impreza, great service and will beat alot of prices.

Comment

and the offset is ET39

Comment

yeah been in...live around the corner. just thought i would have a shop around online while im at work. cheers.
        sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

heres a previous thread dave..

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ghlight=offset

i take you are still offshore and bored!! lol.. the joys of ebay when offshore

Comment

you guessed it!!! on jack-up with very little to do. can only access certain things, and ebay ain't one of them. will keep on trying. cheers again.
            sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

Originally posted by davyw45 View Post
              you guessed it!!! on jack-up with very little to do. can only access certain things, and ebay ain't one of them. will keep on trying. cheers again.

I hate it when the internet is limited and the phonelines are dodgy it makes the 2/3 weeks draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag in.....

Comment

Working...
              X