X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• led side lights fitted

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

very nice mate, take some photos of them on in the dark, so we can see what they look like then.... Was it just a case of swapping them over? Easy job? How much were they?
    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

will get some in the dark, thay are bright and very white light. not a big job but not just a swap over as the cam bus wiring will not let you use led it turns the power of to that bulb.

10 quid for the bulbs.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
        will get some in the dark, thay are bright and very white light. not a big job but not just a swap over as the cam bus wiring will not let you use led it turns the power of to that bulb.

10 quid for the bulbs.
        Dave you are John Tickle im sure!!!!!
        HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

[quote="vxrmarc"]

10 quid for the bulbs.
          Dave you are John Tickle im sure!!!!![/q

yes not for much longer wife wants the house painting top to bottom mind you just arded a battiery cover in carbon as dazturbo6502 and the wife said i like his filter pipercross viper so i may not sure yet do look good.

Comment

Looking good. Where did you get the headlight eyebrow covers from? Im liking them.

Comment

Originally posted by VXrBristol
              Looking good. Where did you get the headlight eyebrow covers from? Im liking them.
              His wife knits them :wink:
              HeavenlyDetail
              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by VXrBristol

www.rgmstyling.com

Comment

10 quid for the bulbs.

Hmmmm do not understand this .

LED's cannot be fitted to the VXR without modification. I know I have tried, the circuit senses there is no current flow & therefore suspects a fault & shuts down ???

:? :? :?

Comment

He bought 2 more bulb holders and wired them into the existing ones. So in effect he has 4 side lights, 2 on each light. The LED lights he uses in the headlight and the old ones are just left hanging in the engine bay (lit up)
                    sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know where you can buy bulb holders, I was looking for a festoon bulb holder?

Comment

Originally posted by Garret C
                        Does anyone know where you can buy bulb holders, I was looking for a festoon bulb holder?
                        any good auto elec shop mine cost £4.20 for 2 with wire on about 3 inch, thay also do the bulb holders with the loose connectors so you can wire streight too them with your own wire

Comment

any good auto elec shop mine cost £4.20 for 2 with wire on about 3 inch, thay also do the bulb holders with the loose connectors so you can wire streight too them with your own wire
                          Did you wire the extra bulb holders in series or parallel to the old ones?

Comment

I've done it too, however I bought a couple of resistors and put them in there, there's a 'how to' on astra-vxr.com on how I did it - the resistors were about £2 and it only took about an hour to fit them!
                            Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
                            Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

Working...
                            X