This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few issues... Any ideas folks????

When I bring the clutch up slowly it seems to stick or seem an bit notchy.... Anyone else have this?

Also I have developed a intermittent knocking noise from the front passenger side when I go over bumps, sounds like a clunk, dealer says that they can't find anything as it didn't so the noise when I took it in, but there is definitely something going on.

Any ideas at all would be appreciated.
    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

what did thay say about the clutch as mine is smooth top to bottom,
    as for the springs did thay check it or just drive it? as some have had front bump stops missing, transporter blocks left in, or the spring may not be sat proply in the strut.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

They said that the couldn't find a problem with the clutch, and they couldn't find a problem with the front end either, i think they just drove it to be honest. It's a nightmare with dealers, i'm going to take it to Thorney's for it's first service and see if they can find anything with it, might get a remap too.....
      Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Working...
      X