This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snap Crackel Pop

Just had a full Magnex system fitted by the boys at Revolution in Gateshead, brilliant job lads. I am not sure how much power its given me
    but I can really feel the difference, and ohh the sound has just fixed the smile on my face, radio off just listen to the noise and pops. Dont want to put it away cant wait for tommorow. I had a look at the system before fitting and I must say the quality and finish is very good, the tail looks great. I know there has been a lot of debate over two systems here and I dont want to set it off again, but both systems sound great only the Magnex is cheaper so I can afford a map or springs

Re: Snap Crackel Pop

Originally posted by comms666
    Just had a full Magnex system fitted by the boys at Revolution in Gateshead, brilliant job lads. I am not sure how much power its given me
    but I can really feel the difference, and ohh the sound has just fixed the smile on my face, radio off just listen to the noise and pops. Dont want to put it away cant wait for tommorow. I had a look at the system before fitting and I must say the quality and finish is very good, the tail looks great. I know there has been a lot of debate over two systems here and I dont want to set it off again, but both systems sound great only the Magnex is cheaper so I can afford a map or springs
    hi mate how much did it cost you cos i live close to revolution,so might invest in a megnex?
    does it sound really loud?
    sigpic

Comment

yeh i love the look of the magnex tailpipe

do you get popping coming off throttle then ??

Comment

Hi Tom cost £599 fully fitted, however they did Knock 30 squid off because mine was the first for them. Took about 1.5 hrs. Looks and sounds brilliant. When I start up the smile comes as the low rumble kicks in and then................................JET POWER ROAR. cANT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY I AM.

Hi Arden The answer is OH YEH...and dont realy need to try either.

Comment

Really chuffed for you mate, i'm thinking of getting one, i like the look of the pipe and obviously a lot cheaper than the miltek.
          Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

p.s. get some pics up so we can all have a butchers.
            Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Daz ALL my worries have gone about the decision Milltek V Magnex

Comment

the magnex sounds great value.
                is a stage 3 possible with a magnex?

Comment

I had the Full Magnex system with a sports cat fitted to my VXR it showed an extra 18 Bhp with relevant Torque increase too, it flows better than the Milltek system and tests have shown it's good for 400 Bhp no problem with a sports cat

Comment

Originally posted by Robbieben
                    I had the Full Magnex system with a sports cat fitted to my VXR it showed an extra 18 Bhp with relevant Torque increase too, it flows better than the Milltek system and tests have shown it's good for 400 Bhp no problem with a sports cat
                    hmmmmm.............?

Comment

Working...
                    X