This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For The Att Of Vxrcourts

You Asked Me To Forward My Number So You Could Contact Me ! Ive Pm You But Not Sure If You Got It! Its About The Gauges! My Numbers 07949-961497... Cheers Danny!

PM sent
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by danny plumpton View Post
      You Asked Me To Forward My Number So You Could Contact Me ! Ive Pm You But Not Sure If You Got It! Its About The Gauges! My Numbers 07949-xxxxxx... Cheers Danny!
      If i where you fella i'd remove your mobile number from the public domain and PM vxrcourts it instead... remember that anything you write in these forums, and not just these, any open forums, can be crawled by google and the like so that potentially anyone could stumble accross your number and start spamming you loads of sh1te... just a friendly "be careful out there"

Comment

Originally posted by danny plumpton View Post
        You Asked Me To Forward My Number So You Could Contact Me ! Ive Pm You But Not Sure If You Got It! Its About The Gauges! My Numbers 07949-961497... Cheers Danny!
        got your number

Comment

Can a Mod remove his num please..
          Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
          Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
            got your number
            lmao!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
              Can a Mod remove his num please..
              think if we all send him a text at the same time saying spammers r us he might remove it lol

who`s up for it ?

Comment

what a plonker! dont put your number on here! lol

Comment

Working...
                X