This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nurburg recall

I didnt no they were recalled something to do with the bolts being to short? Nurburgring24 told me which i was gratefull for so i called the dealer where i bought my car and the woman there told me that the recall had already been done........................ Then a few weeks later i was speaking to my local dealer again as he had called me to see how i was getting on with the car and he told me it hadnt!!!!!!!!!!!! So i booked it in to my local dealer (not the one i bought it from) who also told me it HADNT been done yet..

Any way sitting at work today and i get a phone call from the garage who have now told me it HAS!!!!!!!!!!! im so annoyed i dont no whats going on i have been told so many different things!! how can i find out 100%!?

sorry i had to get that off my chest !!

Cars that have had the recall work on will have a dab of paint on the heat shield. It's supposed to be a green dot but mines blue for some reason lol.

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

really that simple? lol feel a doughnut now ill check later see if theres one on there! thanks buddy

Comment

my local dealer phoned my grandad for a recal on his antara.
        he went to the garage parked up and then left with his courtacy car,
        he then comes back to find the car in exectly the same position as he left it, steering wheel in the same position. so he want in and the told him the work had been done and that his car was ready, then he told them that the car has quite clearly not moved and the garage tryed to tell him that it has. and then he got them with a simple phrase 'howcome my work folder hasnt moved off the drivers seat?' and then he left.

peter vardy's in perth really need a going over by a vauxhall rep imo
        The Derv-ert
        "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

Sounds like there phoning you trying to tempt you in to see a new motor and buy a new car again, simple salesman tactics, oh Mr So and So hows things? Astra going well, and then they temp you into looking at there latest offerings....

Comment

Originally posted by Astra888 View Post
            my local dealer phoned my grandad for a recal on his antara.
            he went to the garage parked up and then left with his courtacy car,
            he then comes back to find the car in exectly the same position as he left it, steering wheel in the same position. so he want in and the told him the work had been done and that his car was ready, then he told them that the car has quite clearly not moved and the garage tryed to tell him that it has. and then he got them with a simple phrase 'howcome my work folder hasnt moved off the drivers seat?' and then he left.

peter vardy's in perth really need a going over by a vauxhall rep imo
            How did the stealer answer that?

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Originally posted by R i c h a r d View Post
              How did the stealer answer that?
              they said "their was no folder on the seat" when their was, my grandad even showd them it
              The Derv-ert

Comment

what idiots if they cant see a folder then i wudnt trust them under my bonnet!!! ''there wasnt a engine in here''

Comment

Originally posted by 2 HEL View Post
                  what idiots if they cant see a folder then i wudnt trust them under my bonnet!!! ''there wasnt a engine in here''
                  peter vardys would use that excuse if the could
                  The Derv-ert

Comment

Working...
                  X