This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyfob Mod

Just come home from work 30 min ago , had little package through the door, anyhow this is the outcome only took say 2 min to fit and i think it updates the keyfob very easy to do

before and after picture on the left is my spare key and on the right is the one i use and also modded

What you guys think?

Arden Racing Edition

like that alot !!! .. linky please !!
    sigpic
    www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
    the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Snap Got the same!

It does start to peel off unless you glue it down. I've tried taking off the VX badge to make the VXR badge fit flusher, but cant, looks like it's printed on the actual fob.
      sigpic
      Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

only paid a few quid for it off lad off ebay thing is it looks good too and a very simple and easy mod to do!!!

this is the page off were and who i bought it from he aint got any for sale at moment but proberly he has email him

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN:IT&ih=017
        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by skyliner34 View Post
          Snap Got the same!

It does start to peel off unless you glue it down. I've tried taking off the VX badge to make the VXR badge fit flusher, but cant, looks like it's printed on the actual fob.

welshys think a like stuck mine on now seems quite firm and stuck anyhow iam happy with it
          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
            welshys think a like stuck mine on now seems quite firm and stuck anyhow iam happy with it[/B]
            sigpic
            Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

the silver bit on my key fob is blue!!! looks gr8

Comment

Originally posted by VXRBrett View Post
                the silver bit on my key fob is blue!!! looks gr8

Pic please (Have thought of doing this as the chrome has flaked off )

Astra

Comment

looks ok !! but don't your keys stay in your pocket so who is going to see it , i surpose if you go to a wife swapping party where the blokes through there keys in a bowl and the women then choose ( bet you still get the minger) .........

still we all spend our money in our own way ........

Comment

very nice mate

Comment

Well what next !!!!!!!!!

Gold fish in a bowl...........

Comment

top job mate looks great
                        WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

group buy maybe???

Comment

cheers for some random comments there