This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ipod Holder

saw a post about this the other day but i cant seem to find it? Ipod holder for the cup holder?? help??

thanks in advance

hummm, not sure about an Ipod holder that fits in the cup holder. You can get Ipod holder which plug into the Cig lighter and also work as a wirless FM transmitter for it so it will play through the radio, thats what im using.

Comment

I need an ipod holdermabob. I think the post was you stick the ipod where the drinks holder is but then there was a wireless volume adapter thingy

Comment

Originally posted by 2 HEL View Post
        saw a post about this the other day but i cant seem to find it? Ipod holder for the cup holder?? help??

thanks in advance
        Hi there....I was in Halfords and there was a Belkin iPod holder that fitted into the cup holder, think it was around the £15 mark.

If thats any help...

Comment

Yeah cheers mate, just annoying having it under the handbrake, seeing if there were many alternatives.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 HEL View Post

thanks in advance
            try this http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=35111

Comment

fusion have brought out a new head unit that flips open u put ur ipod inside like a cd close the face and use the headunit contols to skip tracks its only £130

im just looking for a piano black headunit facia to go with it

Comment

Working...
              X