This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealer has damaged my car!!!!!

I've found a ding today....... Where the f***king dealer has jacked it up to investigate a warranty issue!!!! They have stressed the paint near to the jacking point on the side skirt, the paint has cracked under the lacquer!!! Complete an utter c**k jockeys, i'm not happy at all. Why can't they look after other people's things???
    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Back she goes...

Comment

have you reported the damage to them daz?? also take photos for records to include date or newspaper incase you have to use them later

Comment

The car went in on Thursday and it has not been fit to clean her until today, that's when i have noticed it, i have rang them but there is no-one there from the service department until tomorrow morning. I'm gutted, i'm such a perfectionist and i know that they will not repair it to my standards, no doubt the car will come back covered in over spray.
        Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

f**kin w**kers m8 sorry to here that

im dredding taking mine in for rear bumper sorting , guess i will have to get them on their knees to inspect underneath before i leave it now you have mentioned this :?

Comment

I'll be taking my car to thorneys now for everything, i'd rather drive for an hour and a half than to have to take it to any other so called "main Vauxhall dealers" who are meant to know what they are doing, when i could do a better job....

Comment

i took my car in last week mate, the dum nut that looked at mine was so thick, my mirrors were folled in as they are electric he jumped in opended the window and just pushed it out, then he thinks thse are electric so presses the button to open at whic point my driver mirror is twisted right round........what a T*at.....

Comment

RETARDS springs to mind

Comment

hopefully they will be helpful and not deny all knowledge.

Comment

i cleaned mine yesterday and noticed my front wing is loose and look's like there are 2 bolts or something missing on the inside , and i know it was ok last week before it went in cos i had the wheel's off to clean so they must have done it when they where trying to sort the leak out where the oil filter is , so another journey to the stealer's
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

why cant these people just look after your stuff like they would their own ??

when i have had car into dealers i dread going to pick it up incase its been damaged

you shouldnt have to worry about your car at the prices they charge you :?

Comment

they dont care about anyone or anything they just go in clock on then the brain goes dead till they clock out at 5pm when wake up :?
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I haven't a clue, surely these people went into the job because they liked cars, anyone on here wouldn't treat someone's car with disrespect i'm sure of it, so why do they? I'm gutted, i don't want my car to be painted!!!!

Another thing that gets to me is the fact that the idiot that did it must have known so why don't they have the decency to own up to it rather than me having to find out then have a battle to get it sorted...?

Comment

if it is near the jacking point and the damage is obv from pressure going up i dont think they have much to battle against.

Comment

Fingers crossed..... I'll let you know

Comment

Working...
                              X