This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vxr-r Part Ex Price

Got my quote yesterday for my berg against vxr-r to trade in mine has done 8000 miles got offered 14000 just to let people know if there thinking of getting one

Ouch, still a big balance to stump up then! I was given 9500 against a corsa vxr-r and they wouldnt budge on the RRP.

I would have thought that trade in price was about right for a burg though as last time I looked dealers where selling them for around 16000

Comment

Originally posted by Rossi View Post
      Got my quote yesterday for my berg against vxr-r to trade in mine has done 8000 miles got offered 14000 just to let people know if there thinking of getting one
      Is it worth the difference - would you not prefer to spend the money on the Burg taking it up to the same level?

Astra

Comment

Was at Astons the other day (Stud Recall), and they had an Arctic there. I joked with the salesman that he wasn't trying to sell me it, and I said that mine wasn't worth much as the px price was low at the mo, around 13000.
        He said 57plate 7000miles was worth 11000, I was not best pleased
        sigpic
        THE GREEN HELL CLUB NURBURGRING 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Sven L6VXR View Post
          Was at Astons the other day (Stud Recall), and they had an Arctic there. I joked with the salesman that he wasn't trying to sell me it, and I said that mine wasn't worth much as the px price was low at the mo, around 13000.
          He said 57plate 7000miles was worth 11000, I was not best pleased
          It's probably worth about 12500 I would have thought. He's lowballing as he needs to make a little when selling it on.

Comment

Originally posted by JB_VXR View Post
            It's probably worth about 12500 I would have thought. He's lowballing as he needs to make a little when selling it on.
            Sorry but its worth no-where near £12500 trade in, around the £11k mark is about right at the moment.

Comment

If anyone is interested in getting one then drop us an email we maybe able to help on some deals, does depend on PX or not.

[email protected]

Comment

I part x my 07 arden about 6 weeks ago for my berg ona 08. They offered me £12.500 and the berg was £16.500 so i had to scrap up 4k but they did tax it for 6 months (Redline Performance in leeds) and the berg had more options than my arden. I lost 4k in a year and a half on my arden as i also paid £16.500 back then.

Comment

i just dont even want to thi nk about what mines worth.............

Comment

I wanted a burg but the best deal I could find was my 57 arden with 19's and 12k miles + £3.5k for an 08 burg with 10k miles. Not worth it imo.

Comment

yeah i have paid 14k now, one with 3k on 08 and another with 9 on 08,

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Its either they put the prices down on new cars or i dont think they will be shifting any soon

Comment

Originally posted by Rossi View Post
                          Its either they put the prices down on new cars or i dont think they will be shifting any soon
                          I can see that being the case very soon aswell!

Comment

Say you by a astra vxr r is it going to be worth 14 grand after 8 months too now that is a big loss

Comment

Same could be said from most new cars in the price range of a VXR... I've budgeted on keeping mine 3-4 years as anything less is a killer IMHO.
                              Last edited by pernod; 16 December 2008, 11:08 PM. Reason: typo...

Comment

Working...
                              X