This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heatshield Question

Right I just ordered a stainless steel one do i need to remove the Orignal one

Some have and some didnt

thanks
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

I kept mine on... where did you get the heatshield from??

Comment

Whilst were on the dubject of heat shields i was going to order one from Courts but you need to select which engine your car has, What engine does the VXR have, and i dont mean 2.0 litre Turbo, think it wants the engine model?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
        Whilst were on the dubject of heat shields i was going to order one from Courts but you need to select which engine your car has, What engine does the VXR have, and i dont mean 2.0 litre Turbo, think it wants the engine model?
        I sent the courts one back cos the holes didn't line up.... plus it doesn't cover the turbo either and looks pants!! imo I got one from glenn yale much better...imo z20leh
        you can see mine here........................http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=34338
        Last edited by smokinvxr; 16 December 2008, 07:37 PM.

Comment

i have the courts one, which in my opion looks much better than the glenn yale one. i foung my glenn yale one sctatched very easy. each to there own though. heres a pic

[IMG][/IMG]
          BLACK TURLBY ASTRA 888 NUMBER 10

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

no no no no no no no.....................maybe dtox would like to comment

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
              no no no no no no no.....................maybe dtox would like to comment
              would defo liven up the thread if he did!!

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

Originally posted by astraturbo1987 View Post
                would defo liven up the thread if he did!!
                I think he is just "prepping himself for tonights action"!! come on Ash get on here

Comment

ROUND 2.....FIGHT!!!!!!!!

MK1 FOCUS RS

RED CORSA GSI

Comment

i got mine from glenn and its spot on,had to remove the oe heat shield to fit it but.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X