X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCORPION

I'm about ready for a new Exhaust......

I've heard all the banter on the Magnex / Miltek Systems

Anybody tried the Scorpion option? Its only £385.00 cat back!

Any pics or sound.

lmf sell it dunno what its like but i think it looks rubbish looks like the car has an **** hol
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

From my experience I'd say that the quality of the scorpion system will be brilliant, i had one on the old GSi, it sounded brilliant and cleaned up like a new pin after 10k miles.
      Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

yeah dont doubt it but it dont half look weird

Comment

Not really seen any good pics of it yet, but scorpion tend not to dissapoint!

Comment

I'm not saying that I'd have one.... LOL, i think the circle pipe looks awful, magnex has the best pipe IMO
            Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

www.lmfvauxhall.com :wink:

Comment

Back in the days of my cav turbo ownership you'd quite often see people with scorpion exhausts. They were boomy and intrusively loud when driving about.
                I had a mongoose, it was better made, fitted better, still had a good noise but wasn't intrusive. Quite a few people swapped scorpions for the mongoose systems back then.

Had a quick look and alas they don't make one for the VXR, maybe they would if someone offered a car as a jig ?

Comment

isnt the scorpion that odd shaped thing that doesnt fit the cut out properly??

im sure someone posted a piky up a while back :wink:

Comment

yes it is just a round circle...

Comment

If you buy that I will have to come to where ever you live and kill you
                      sigpic

Comment

Crikey - talk about biased views !!!

If you like it - buy it....it's certainly different and a very good brand.
                        tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                        The truth is out there ...

Comment

the only consideration is if you want to map or take it to a stage 3 i kno currently the system is the miltek and i dont kno if that would effect it....

*if i am talking rubbish i appoligise

Comment

You're talking pap !

I wish people would get off this milltek bandwagon
                            tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                            The truth is out there ...

Comment

Originally posted by M40COO
                              You're talking pap !

I wish people would get off this milltek bandwagon
                              im not on the miltek bandwagon i just didnt know that if a map is designed with certain parts on the car if you dont have those parts whether the map will work or will you have to have a new map designed also will the same power output be acheived. the reason why people got magnex and miltek was as the standard exhaust limited the max power output.

Comment

Working...
                              X