This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMS BF - how to get stage 2?

Very interested in the TMS BF for my Burg, i understand that it comes with stage 1 loaded so I am wondering what the exact process is to go about aquiring a stage 2 map?

Also can you get a TMS BF from a TMS main dealer or is it internet order/phone call to TMS HQ only?
    ..:: Cheers, Stu ::..

once you have brought it you phone up superchips and the send it to you through you comp.

I would go to TMS and have it installed there, because they only send you one stage 2 map which might not be correct for the car, Fueling, timming etc, Always best to go to the tuner so it can be checked.

Comment

Load it up, drop us an email ([email protected]) and we will upload a stage 2 for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorney View Post
        Load it up, drop us an email ([email protected]) and we will upload a stage 2 for you.
        By load it up you mean load the stage 1 up to the car?

Comment

Yes, what we're actually looking for it for the cars own file to be loaded onto the Bluefin, then when you connect the BF unit to your PC it will upload to us, we check it and send the correct stage 2 file back to it and then you load it onto your car. This ensures the exact right file is used for your car you see.

Comment

dont forget your free ipod nano with it
            Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
            Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
              dont forget your free ipod nano with it

Comment

depends if you can choose the color

If you get pink and ur a guy. or Blue and ur a girl lol
                Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Thanks Thorney, clear as now.

IPOD Nano??!?! Even if i bought it from my local TMS dealer?

Comment

Says on the site Free Ipod nano with stage 2. now the remus is standard on the burg so ur TMS stage 2 so in terms you should get one as your burg will be running TMS Stage 2

Comment

LOL phoned up my local TMS dealer and they said they arent a TMS dealer....whatever that is!!! Perrys of Preston, yet its on the performance centre list on the TMS website and i've seen the big TMS banners when i've been in the place!! Useless.

Comment

Originally posted by duckson View Post
                        LOL phoned up my local TMS dealer and they said they arent a TMS dealer....whatever that is!!! Perrys of Preston, yet its on the performance centre list on the TMS website and i've seen the big TMS banners when i've been in the place!! Useless.
                        Sounds like we need to spend some time with them, sorry about that.

Ipod offer is for work done here only I'm afraid.

Comment

Is the non-sport mode map bascially the same as stock or is it less powerful ie economy map?

Comment

its less power than standard and when you press the sports button all hell breaks out

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                              its less power than standard and when you press the sports button all hell breaks out
                              Hmm is this set in stone or can you have the non-sport mode just like it is as standard?

Comment

Working...
                              X