This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARRGGHHH some little bastar*

I went the asda the other night shopping, the car park was really busy so i thought best not park next to cars because you have idots that just slam there door open!

So i parked a fair distance away from any cars.

Come out with the shopping put it in the boot sat in the car when my girlfriend said when you do that dint to your car i thought she was pulling my leg until i got out!

Some little bastar* had booted my back quarter in on my car, but i mean realy kicked it in the dint was about 24inch down and 20inch across!

So i brought it into the work the other day strippd out the back seats and the inner quarter panel stripped the speaker out got a bar between the inner and outta quarter knocked most of it out, But its still a mess so its gonna need filler and paint :@:@:@

I will upload some pictures of what job we do!

The picture of the damage is after it been knocked out i couldnt bring my self to stand there with a camera taking a picture of it when it was first done!!!!
    Attached Files

Gutted for you.
    Did you check to see if they had any CCTV at the carpark?

Comment

Gutted for you mate. Hopefully you get some luck with the cctv from the car park. Why do jealous $hits do this sort of thing!?
      sigpic
      TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

thats nasty, hower if you work that some more i recon it should mostly come out
        sigpic

Comment

sorry to heart that mate , hope that cctv can help you...
          MB E63s AMG
          MB C63 AMG & Performance Package
          Megane R.S. 250 CUP - Gone, But Not Forgotten
          Opel Corsa OPC / VXR - Gone, But Not Forgotten

Comment

People like this should be jailed and then kicked untill they are dented

Comment

That is shocking . Hope you get it sorted soon .
              CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
              sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
              MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

people like tha are ****ing ****ing ****ing ****ing ****** *****d *****d ****ing ***** if you ask me and if you can read the stars like an astronma then you can read this message

Comment

I just cannot get my head around why people do this , really can`t .... Hope you get it sorted dude ..

Comment

gutted for you bud, got my first ding the other day, thankfully its come out and you cant tell. Maybe you should have got a pro to look at it before using your bar, they can do wonders. You dont really want filler on there, i would go through insurance and get a new rear quarter put in if it was me
                    VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                    http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by brano_co View Post
                      sorry to heart that mate , hope that cctv can help you...
                      same with me. little buggers

happens all the time in perth

i.e dont park in perth
                      The Derv-ert
                      "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

looking at that pic, a paintless dent company could get that out no probs
                        VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                        http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

What is wrong with people nowadays??!!!!

God theres some s!ck F*ckers in this world

Comment

Sorry to hear about your car, You can almost guarantee that the little ***** that did it doesnt have his own car yet.

Comment

Today i have done all the filler work my self
                              pain in the bummmm, there was three dints in total you can see by the pictures i can post now how big the dent is!

Checked the cctv and they couldnt see anything a couple of people walked past the car but couldnt see nothing. I did see some cheeky get try my doors like haha
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X