This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone polished their exhaust system

anyone polished it especially cat back, or gave it a polish before fitting ? just to protect
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

we polish the end bit which come out when we clean the car. use megs metal polish

Comment

Really!!!!!! you people reallly must get another hobby. I know we VXR owners can be a bit A**L but there has to be a limit
      I get tired waxing, sealing, polishing every week and thats just the top bits. The wife would go nuts if I started cleaning underneath as well. The next thing you know, she would be asking me to help around the house.

Comment

nope
        stainless steel is self cleaning as a regenerating chromium oxide protective film is present on the surface

Comment

Originally posted by Skinner
          Really!!!!!! you people reallly must get another hobby. I know we VXR owners can be a bit A**L but there has to be a limit
          I get tired waxing, sealing, polishing every week and thats just the top bits. The wife would go nuts if I started cleaning underneath as well. The next thing you know, she would be asking me to help around the house.
          i only clean the bit you see out the back dont do the underneath... also im not a religious cleaner everyweek... poss once a fortnight... but when i do it i do it fully but then let it slip by not cleanin til the number plate is unreadable!!

Comment

We were in a cafe in Bodelwythan in North Wales. I asked 'Can you settle an argument for us and pronounce where we are, VERY slowly?' The waitress leaned over and said ........'Burrr gurrr king'

Comment

Originally posted by TROGER
              We were in a cafe in Bodelwythan in North Wales. I asked 'Can you settle an argument for us and pronounce where we are, VERY slowly?' The waitress leaned over and said ........'Burrr gurrr king'
              :?

Comment

http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/Produ...roductID=10033 :wink:
                HeavenlyDetail
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

just used that p21 waxy stuff after sum nzt tech products from that site today vxrmarc.
                  impressive
                  mrs went to get in the motor and it slipped between her fingers
                  had some real good and well priced stuff off the site .. down to ur recommendation mate
                  thanx vxrmarc

Comment

thats f**kin ace

Comment

LOL!

Comment

just used that p21 waxy stuff after sum nzt tech products from that site today vxrmarc.
                        impressive
                        mrs went to get in the motor and it slipped between her fingers
                        had some real good and well priced stuff off the site .. down to ur recommendation mate
                        thanx vxrmarc
                        :wink:
                        HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I get mine up on my ramp at work every couple of weeks and clean the exhaust system with AUTOSOL and a microfibre.

Also do the insides of my alloys while its up there :wink:
                          sigpic
                          My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Originally posted by Dazturbo6502
                            I get mine up on my ramp at work every couple of weeks and clean the exhaust system with AUTOSOL and a microfibre.

Also do the insides of my alloys while its up there :wink:
                            and been informed dazza today that press release tomorrow that hose pipe ban being lifted!!!!

hooray
                            HeavenlyDetail

Comment

I know mate, my old man told me earlier - SPOT ON
                              sigpic
                              My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

Working...
                              X