This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyless

I have the keyless symbol on the dash on, when the ignition is switched off..it is'nt flashing

any ideas?

Thanks

Originally posted by dazzyvxr View Post
    I have the keyless symbol on the dash on, when the ignition is switched off..it is'nt flashing

any ideas?

Thanks
    Mabye battery going flat in key?? duno tho mate
    sigpic
    Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
    And now have an
    Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
    Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

yeah probably is just the battery. had any problems locking or starting the car? get down to the stealers when you get chance also try your other key to open the car remember to keep the key you normally use away from the car when trying that
      sigpic
      TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

mine flashes when i got the keys in the pocket when i leave the car thats about it, handy if the car tells you the battery is running out in the keyfob!
        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Sometimes get this when the fob is next to mobile phone in my pocket, I spoke to the dealer and they said the orientation of the fob in you pocket can sometimes affect it, also if its next to thing like keys etc. I think the flashing light and beeping is just telling you the fob is out of range of the sensors, either due to batteries or shielding.
          Red Astra VXR, Anthracite TD Pro Race 1.2s on Vredsteins, Remus, Forge Intercooler and Recirc valve, TMS Stage 3, RARB, Percy's CDTi Airbox, ITG Filter, NGK Iridium Plugs
          Blue LED interior lighting, LED sidelights.
          Alpine IVA-W502R, PXA-H100, PDX-1.600, SWR-1222D, KCE-400BT

Comment

I also get this when key fob next to mobile phone in pocket (rare) only to be expected I guess really.

Otherwise keyless is great I love it.

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

Its been ok today, so it might just be a one off, as for battery been low, according to the manual, the dash should flash up insp3 when this needs changing

Comment

Working...
              X