13,000miles on clock!!how much is it worth??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k13bkr
    VXRed
    • 11 August 2008

13,000miles on clock!!how much is it worth??

having to get rid of my vxr unfortunately,and wondered how much ppl thought i would get for it?? just under 13k on an 08 reg.
  • hoggy a
    VXR I'll be back!
    • 23 June 2007

at todays market i think 11500-12k,soory i know but the astra is dropping quicker than it goes 0-60 in this price is what i think you will sell it for ,anymore and me thinks you mite have a problem selling it,i was at a vauxhall fleet car auction and watched 08 plate corsa vxrs going though and selling at £9500

Comment

• dtox
      VXR enough
      • 15 June 2008

god mine is 6 months old and 13,600 miles mine be worth about 10k lol
      Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
      Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

• Spool
        VXR enough
        • 24 July 2008

Originally posted by hoggy a
        at todays market i think 11500-12k,soory i know but the astra is dropping quicker than it goes 0-60 in this price is what i think you will sell it for ,anymore and me thinks you mite have a problem selling it,i was at a vauxhall fleet car auction and watched 08 plate corsa vxrs going though and selling at £9500
        where was that auction bud? any info? cheers

Comment

• k13bkr
          VXRed
          • 11 August 2008

got it priced an its worth £11,000!wat a BAR STEWARD.

Comment

• hoggy a
            VXR I'll be back!
            • 23 June 2007

Originally posted by Spool
            where was that auction bud? any info? cheers
            manheim auctions in washington yesterday was thinking of buying it myself as i thought it was cheap and to tell the truth it really struggled

Comment

• steve271
              Are you VXR enough?
              • 13 May 2008

Will the fact that noboby is buying new cars right now not be good news for 08 plate owners if we keep them for a couple of years? ie will residual prices not start to improve?
              Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

Comment

• Drunken Master
                VXR enough
                • 19 April 2008

Your not really much worse off. I mean you can get a Z4M Coupe for 17k now!
                I see dumb people.......
                .....they're everywhere
                .....they walk around like everyone else
                .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

• ray vxr
                  VXR Ray Man
                  • 9 December 2007

Took my car in for service yesterday and spoke to the sales man who sold it me.He said that he was selling plenty second hand cars but not many new I suppose people are wanting as near as new car at a fraction of the new price.

Comment

• longy79
                    VXR enough
                    • 7 January 2008

yeah good luck with your sale, but im with hoggy, lookin around 11k, i was offered a 08 with 8k miles in red last week for 11k from dealer myself

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

• GraemeJ
                      VXR enough
                      • 30 April 2007

I bought new because the difference between a 12 month old used vxr from a VX dealership and brand new was minimal. 12 months later and you can't blame people for buying 2nd hand. 11k for an 08 plate vxr, madness. Glad i'm keeping mine for a while.

Comment

• IanJ
                        VXR Torque of the Devil
                        • 18 February 2007

Originally posted by GraemeJ
                        I bought new because the difference between a 12 month old used vxr from a VX dealership and brand new was minimal. 12 months later and you can't blame people for buying 2nd hand. 11k for an 08 plate vxr, madness. Glad i'm keeping mine for a while.
                        Same here

As you said - difference between an 07 and new was nothing when you included 0% or FDA back in March when we got ours.

Now I would be buying a low mileage second hand one - 58 plate and probably 09 cars are going to be rare cars!

Astra

Comment

• jalfrezigazee
                          VXR Where am I Mr I.T guy?
                          • 14 July 2007

supose it will be good if your car gets written off and the insurance pay out, at least you will be able to pick up a newish car with the cash they dosh out and not have to find many thousands to fill the gap in
                          sigpicAstra VXR Stage 2, 279.7bhp Petrol, 292.0 bhp LPG
                          Zafira 222 BHP LPG (stage 1), 295 Petrol (stage 3)

Need any stainless bolts for your rocker cover or anywhere else on your motor? PM for a good price

Comment

Working...