This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Anyone with Bluetooth Option

Is anyone with the Bluetooth option using it with a Sony Ericsson phone in particular the K800i?
    I just changed my phone from a Nokia N80 which worked fine however the K800 connects then after about 5 seconds the UHP disconnects from the phone. It also sometimes comes up and says "Please Wait..." on the screen and then goes back to "No Phone".

Anybody else experienced this?

Paul

not sure bout k800 i have nokia n73 works perfectly.
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

sure i saw a post like this a while back not sure if the sony work's :? i could be wrong
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Well I've just had a google search and I'm going to try a firmware upgrade on the phone - a couple of people have said this will resolve the problem.

Comment

just got my vxr on saturday so dont know how to work everythin properly yet but i have a w800i and it connects fine but if i switch car off or leave the car with the phone i have to pair it to the car when i reconnect

Comment

Allot of Sony-Ericsson suffer with this. I have a W810 which auto connects and dis-connects fine, occassionally dropping its connection but generally working fine. I had a k700i, p800. w850 which always connected then disconnected immedaitely.

The Nokia's usually connect but it depends on the service BT transmits and this changes from phone to phone. My nokia 6680 worked ok but the N73 did not give signal strength. Neiether would send the phone book. The w810i sends the phone book, allows you to save numbers, dial using last number dialled on the steering .

Comment

Well I just upgraded my firmware to the latest version and it does exactly the same thing! Not impressed!!!

Comment

my W850i is sometimes great and sometimes a pain, auto connects great sometimes and sometimes will not hold the connection for more then 10 seconds, no matter how many times i pair it, turn bluetooth on and off, on the car andon the phone.

ive tried a samsung on it and that connects perfect but does not load the phone book like the sonys, but it does display the network on the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by vxr_paul
                  Well I just upgraded my firmware to the latest version and it does exactly the same thing! Not impressed!!!
                  Then you have to wait for a new one. I read that a firmware update is the only solution. Try to contact Sony.
                  For sure the problem is not the Bluetooth "station".

Comment

Found a solution.

Have a look at this forum (you can try to understand): http://www.motor-talk.de/showthread....5&pagenumber=4

1. You have to update firmware from here:
                    http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?...21839&esi=true
                    (Latest firmware I think, maybe you can get English Link) and flash it to your mobile phone
                    2. Options => profile => Kfz-profile => appurtenance and then select "appurtenance 11 0"

Everything should work, but sometimes you still need some tries to get connected.

Hope I could help .

Comment

This is really annoying !!!

Been trying to sort this one out for months now. My old K750i worked perfectly. The K800i will not, disconnects and connects when it feels like. Botheration I have also had enough of this, bloody thing.

Comment

Hm, tried to update and select 11 0?

Comment

i have the k800i some days it works realy well other days dont work at all.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Well I have had some progress on this. The only way I have been able to get it to connect and stay connected is to erase my phonebook!
                            I have since then added a couple of entries to the phonebook and it seems to be connecting fine. I think I'll add the contacts back in a few at a time to see if I can find out where the problem lies.

Comment

It's an old and known problem.
                              The solution should help you and everyone, like it did in the past for other people.

Comment

Working...
                              X