This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant wait |

had my vxr for a couple of weeks now and nearly completed running her in. i am going to speak to jon at courtenays this week to book her in for an upgrade.i had an sri turbo before which they remapped and it was like a different car afterwards so i cant wait to let them have a little play.!!!!

I know they are playing with theres, be interestng to see what they come up with
    PS Welcome to the site
    | Find | Watch | Follow |

Comment

glad your enjoying your car mate :wink:
      cant none of us leave it standard

Comment

You wish!!!!, already know what's happening to mine.

Comment

same, not long and i will have the full milltek fitted (7th Feb)and i think a remap will be not long after, i wont the huge 343 mm brake kit from the sprint, T8 sent me an email that it will be released next month but the T8 brake system is ready to go now, i think i will go the VXRacing branded set.
          Mark the full milltek is just about to be released for the Vectra undegoing sound testing next week and will take 3 weeks for delivery :wink:
          This car is going to suck the money out of my pocket quick i think
          cant we be satisfied with an already great line of cars.

Comment

Thanks chaps . Not sure that will get done first but looking forward to it. Think the 1st mod will add allot more sparkle.

Comment

Salesman told me that no run-in necessary. Have my concerns with this response.
              Any recommendations on what constitutes a good run-in?

Comment

The engines are run prior to fitting to the vehicle, however it is advisable to take it easy for the first couple of thousand, allowing all of the components not just the engine time to bed in. Best advice is also to change the engine oil at the end of this period.

Comment

Working...
                X