X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding a VXR please...

Now then chaps..
    Friend of mine is now ready to buy his VXR at last.. Only problem now is, we can't bloody find one...
    He's basically after a Red or Silver VXR on 19's, with Xenons, with around 10k or less. For around £15,500 or below..
    Now we've found plenty of red ones that fit the criterea, bar the Xenons (they seem to be a lot rarer than I thought). But none that do..

Does anyone know of or have one that is for sale?? :wink:

We thought finding one would be the easy bit, but not so..

have you looked on ebay , there always seem to be dealers advertising them on there :wink:

Comment

there was a couple of red ones in autotrader when i looked today not sure of the spec , you will have to check it out
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by arden
        have you looked on ebay , there always seem to be dealers advertising them on there :wink:
        Check! :wink:
        All the ones on there are without AFL mate and most out of price range.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
          there was a couple of red ones in autotrader when i looked today not sure of the spec , you will have to check it out
          Also without AFL mate..

Comment

ok was worth a try didnt really take much notice was just checking the prices, happy hunting there's gotta be 1 somewhere
            sigpic
            M.U.F.C.

Comment

may have to lower your demands and chuck the AFL off the spec list.

Comment

yeh chuck it then get better bulb's i agree with rich \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
                sigpic
                M.U.F.C.

Comment

I don't think he'll do that to be fair.. Think he'll just have to wait a bit.. Brighter bulbs are better, but never AS good as Xenons IMO.. cheers for the help anyway chaps..

Comment

Originally posted by 270 Horses, 1 Jockey! View Post
                    Now then chaps..
                    Friend of mine is now ready to buy his VXR at last.. Only problem now is, we can't bloody find one...
                    He's basically after a Red or Silver VXR on 19's, with Xenons, with around 10k or less. For around £15,500 or below..
                    Now we've found plenty of red ones that fit the criterea, bar the Xenons (they seem to be a lot rarer than I thought). But none that do..

Does anyone know of or have one that is for sale?? :wink:

We thought finding one would be the easy bit, but not so..
                    Hi my vxr is for sale on ebay at a bargain price if your interested. Had a lot of work done by regal and trac-art and is now ready for its 400bhp+ map. As vxr`s go for about 15 to 17k mine starting at 18k is worth thinking about dont you think boys!

Comment

Yeah except in the time it has taken you to post this, he has bought the vxr he was looking for and then sold it again..... 6 months too late.

Comment

Save up a grand or two extra and get a brand new one, either through the 30% deposit scheme or partners scheme etc...then youll know some yobbo hasnt thrashed it too

Comment

doh **** sorry just realisd this post is a blast from the past

Comment

Working...
                          X