This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do people think

Hi i posted this in astra users so reposted here as i think that is the wrong section, so moderators feel free to delete the other one sorry.

I was wondering if a few people on here could give me some advice.
    Ive just ordered an Astra VXR due to be arriving in the next couple of weeks, and ive never been one to keep things standard, so ive compiled a short list of things i want doing ASAP, was just wondering if a few of you could give me some pointers, as im not very clued up when it comes to vauxhall and the only company i really know of is courtney motorsport
    anyway heres the list:

miltek cat back exhaust system inc courtney front pipe
    AP 4 pot brake system
    Courtney sport stage 1 map
    lowering springs, undecided between eibach and dap-r
    and a panel air filter

thats alls ive really come up with for now as a starting base, any comments and suggestions much appreciated

Thanks in advance

TBH, are the AP necessary??? Save some money and get a Whiteline RARB to match the DAP-R/Eibach Sportlines, as for filters, ive got an ITG from Thorney and its good, as are Courtenays... If you want to go the full shebang go for a Dblias Flowmaster, mainly it looks **** hot . Go for a EVOMS Diverter valve as well.. That way you have sorted your breathing and you have sorted your ride.
    #ImKindOfABigThingAroundHere
    #IHaveManyLeatherBoundBooks

Comment

Click "Click for Cookies" and it will take you to Regal Autosport Astra VXR Online Shop for EVOMS and Flowmaster

Comment

Originally posted by havoc856 View Post
        TBH, are the AP necessary??? Save some money and get a Whiteline RARB to match the DAP-R/Eibach Sportlines, as for filters, ive got an ITG from Thorney and its good, as are Courtenays... If you want to go the full shebang go for a Dblias Flowmaster, mainly it looks **** hot . Go for a EVOMS Diverter valve as well.. That way you have sorted your breathing and you have sorted your ride.
        thanks for the advice, gives me a few more options there. one question tho where will i find the dblias Flowmaster and an EVOMOS diverter valve?
        thanks

*edit* cheers got it now
        Last edited by -Browny-; 19 December 2008, 07:00 PM. Reason: late reply by me

Comment

Comment

I think the mods you've chosen are pretty good. Alot of people on here say theres no need for a flowmaster.
            I see dumb people.......
            .....they're everywhere
            .....they walk around like everyone else
            .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

Working...
            X