This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vxr seat belt pads

just been looking through ebay and found these Item number: 250086089511 cant seem to make me mind up if i like them or not

I (along with 15 others) have HSV ones on the Monaro, they are actually quite good quality.

If you guys are interested, put your name down on a list and I'll speak to the seller to get a group discount as I know the seller and will contact her directly

Comment

i have had some for about 8 mts thay are ok got abit slated at the meets lol.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

I'd be interested in a set, whether others like em or not

Comment

I got some the other week. They do feel like they're pretty good quality. Look quite good aswell

Comment

I'm not so sure on little mods like this, the last time I had harness pads was in my first nova................
            Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

i had some in my nova too!!
              you didnt paint your dash board aswell?

Comment

They're not meant to make a major difference, just a nice little personal touch....if you like that sort of thing

Comment

nah didn't paint the dash, did do the drums on the back though.....
                  Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Originally posted by Daz5182
                    nah didn't paint the dash, did do the drums on the back though.....
                    goes without saying

Comment

LOL, and did the oval side repeater thing too..... this takes me back, miss those days, i could mod my car and be well chuffed for less than £20, now i won't be satisfied until I've spent hundreds.

Comment

Yeah i remember that. I had neons on my Corsa lol

Comment

you've crossed the line there mate..... LOL

Comment

Taken that too far

Comment

I got some of the seatbelt pads. Makes it look a little more vxRy inside. Got them for the front and back. Good quality. Made of decent leather aswell. Stops the seatbelt cutting into your neck aswell if your a vertically challenged person like myself

Comment

Working...
                              X