This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMS stage 1

getting this done in the morning can't wait how much of a difference does it actually make??? thanks

Originally posted by vxdave View Post
    getting this done in the morning can't wait how much of a difference does it actually make??? thanks
    Cannot comment on stage1 but if you are at Thorney's tomorrow do say hello to me as I am there for my stage 3 map.

Comment

stage 3 not fair lol nope not at Thorny to far for me. getting it done at PC in Selby

Comment

theres a alot of difference i got mine done last week car is mental going for stage 2 after xmas , you will be happy , roads are not good at the mo with the poor weather , shame they couldnt fit the sport button on the steering wheel because my wife sees me go for it and starts shouting at me !!!
        vauxhall astra vxr arden blue ,bluefin, stage 3 , k&n panel filter, full miltek unsilenced version, tms lower mount intercooler.

Comment

Originally posted by BasilD View Post
          Cannot comment on stage1 but if you are at Thorney's tomorrow do say hello to me as I am there for my stage 3 map.
          stage 3 not fair lol. not getin it done at thorney to far for me been done at pc in selby

Comment

Originally posted by swaffield View Post
            theres a alot of difference i got mine done last week car is mental going for stage 2 after xmas , you will be happy , roads are not good at the mo with the poor weather , shame they couldnt fit the sport button on the steering wheel because my wife sees me go for it and starts shouting at me !!!
            thats good to hear I'm getting stage 2 in Feb crnt decide between Remus or milltek tho, which are you going for??

Comment

Where are you from VXDave? I'm from Howden

Comment

thats good to hear I'm getting stage 2 in Feb crnt decide between Remus or milltek tho, which are you going for??

im going for the miltek as ive already the pre-cat and rear box all i need is the cat and center silencer
                vauxhall astra vxr arden blue ,bluefin, stage 3 , k&n panel filter, full miltek unsilenced version, tms lower mount intercooler.

Comment

Working...
                X