This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnex !

Going for the magnex system in the morning ! think it looks **** hot ! girlfreind thinks its just a tailpipe thats going on .

Very nice mate, you going for the CAT replacement too?
    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

saw your last week, was pulling away from the esso station just outside aberdeen, stands out with the wheels being dark.

Comment

trying to post some pics can someone help! do i need to use fotobucket or somthing?........

Comment

Yep. Get a photobucket account, upload pictures and then copy the IMG link and post in replies and they'll be shown in thread :wink:

Any probs PM me

Comment

Comment

ok thanks ! think if got it now

Comment

Got mine last week you will love it. Bet you turn the radio off. Get ready for the popping

Comment

Also awaiting the arrival of my system, but its a superior milltek

Liking the wheels, where did you get them done? :wink:

Comment

Local vauxhall body shop did them for me . only £25 per wheel ! mind you i helped him with the prep. got a few scratches on them now but that mostly down to the girlfriend , ( well ill blame her )..

Comment

Don't.........start this one up again Scotty. Just because it costs more....

Comment

my milltek pops loads especially when i change down gears
                        Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

nice looking car there you got the windows tinted too ?
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Yes windows are done , they may look dark in the pic but they are only medium tint , but still dark enough for the police to give me £60 + 3 points the last time i went to Glasgow !

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty VXR
                              Also awaiting the arrival of my system, but its a superior milltek
                              I'm sure you have reasearched properly before you make quotes about superiority, you'll already know that there is little or no difference between the systems as regards to build quality, but you'll also know that the flow characteristics of the Magnex system are better and more suited to high horsepower, but of course you will already know all that, that's why you chose Milltek

Comment

Working...
                              X